Under 30 Selfconcious Mom of 3 - Etobicoke, ON

I have always been small breasted. Every woman in...

I have always been small breasted. Every woman in my family had well proportioned breast except me so I had always known that one day I would get my breast done. I had 3 children and nursed each of them for an average of a year each. before children and nursing my bust size was a 32a then with nursing I went up to a 32DD then they reduced to a 32C then same results with my second child but after my third child they went back to a 32A but they were no longer perky they had lost their youthfulness and were (in my eyes) unattractive so I started my long journey of finding the right doctor for the job I searched High and low only to find Doctors the were pushing me towards tummy tucks and liposuction In my mind I didn't need the other stuff I only wanted my breast back then a friend suggested Dr.Goldburg so I went on his site and like all the before and after shots I also looked him up and read wonderful reviews so I emailed a request for consultation and they set me up an appointment. The day of my appointment I was nervous as I thought be prepared to leave thinking poorly of my body but it was the opposite I was greeted in the most welcoming manner when I stepped foot in the office not once was I made to feel self-conscious of my body in fact he made me feel better about myself. My before and potential after photos (3D imaging) were the selling point I told him what I was looking for and when he did the before and potential afters he showed me exactly what I was looking for. The day of my surgery I was excited more then nervous until I got to the clinic but my nurse was very reassuring and put all my worries to rest. After surgery my nurse explained the exercises I would have to do and the times table I needed to follow and the things I needed to do to aid in my healing I followed everything I was advised to do and I was back to work after 1 week of rest. my breast are exactly what I had hoped for (better to be honest) and I feel great. Thank you to everyone at Dr.Goldburg's office your all amazing.

What did you get?