Just Had Rhinoplasty Today

I have wanted a rhinoplasty for years to correct...

I have wanted a rhinoplasty for years to correct my drooping tip, slight bump and just create an overall aesthetic nose. my doctor said that my results would be predictable and i would get what i asked for. I just got home and it was Very quick easy and so far painless
I had Open rhinoplasty under twilight anesthesia I was in and out in less than 4 hours and I can tell that even with the bandage on I'm going to be pleased with my results

Cast is coming off this afternoon

6 days post op I'm so ready to see my nose and get this cast off! My face feels so oily and my nose itches !

Cast off- thrilled!

I removed the tape that replaced the cast because I had to work in my daughter's class- it was intended to reduce swelling and swollen It is but I can tell that I am going to be very content with my new nose! It's so subtle and softens my face an smile so much!

Comparison pictures

10 days post op- I need some reassurance!

I feel like my nose was perfect when the cast came off and now it's almost reverting back to a slightly improved version of what it was pre-op the tip is a little longer and "droopy" again especially when smiling, the slight hump that was rasped down is raised (I'm sure it's just swelling of course)
Even though I braced myself for the changes and emotions beforehand I can't help but feel extreme disappointment and worry about how my nose appears now vs when the cast came off. I guess I am just looking for other's experiences with this that end well?

Not sure what to think

I know my nose is very swollen still it feels sort of numb and tender to the touch and my dr said that's a sign that it's still healing but it looks very different now compared to one week post. The tip droops its very pointy again and looks witchy. People who know I got a rhinoplasty have actually told me they see no difference. It's not that it's worse but it's certainly not better. I know my complaints aren't valid as my final results are not visible yet but if it doesn't return back to the look it had when cast was originally removed I will take my dr up on the free revision in a year.
Turlock Plastic Surgeon