Brazilian Laser Hair Removal-so Smooth-thrilled with the Laser Lounge - Fort Myers, FL

I originally went to the laser lounge in Espero...

I originally went to the laser lounge in Espero Fort Myers Florida for laser bikini hair removal using a Groupon purchased for $149 for a medium area. After talking to the laser technician, I made the decision to remove all of the pubic hair for an upgraded price of $250 more including a lifetime guarantee for touchups. This company provides friendly service and offers the best price and guarantee for touchups of anywhere out there. I trusted them and feel they are reliable and very good at the services they provide. I was nervous about removing all of the hair and talk to the tech mission for some time before deciding that I did want to remove it all. This is called a Brazilian. It has been over one year and i am delighted that I decide to remove it all. Now my bikini area is smooth as a babies bottom. They use a particular laser that I find to be most effective. I love that I can go in for touchups if any hair follicles to regenerate or previously dormant ones become active. Over the last decade or more, I have had treatments of hair removal using lasers elsewhere and found the pricing can be ridiculously expensive. The laser lounge and the Groupon's they offer make hair removal using lasers a reasonable and effective procedure. Even without the Groupon, the laser lounge offers the best prices I have found anywhere for laser hair removal, Botox, fraxel, and all facial fillers. They are significantly, and this is no exaggeration based on my experience at many other offices, cheaper. And even better than that, they do these procedures all day and nothing else, so they are quite expert at injectables and laser use. I had no negative side effects from each laser hair removal treatment. Mild redness that dissipated very quickly over the next few hours. The procedure on such a delicate area is fairly painful considering it's the whole pubic region, but each treatment is so quick done in less than five minutes, that I found it to be bearable especially given the results. I highly recommend laser hair removal on the bikini area because waxing is very painful and I always got bumps. Shaving leaves large hair follicles and redness and bounce. Laser hair removal, for me, has made that area silky smooth and the hair follicle pores have disappeared. Great!

Wonderful to hear you had such great results!! Sounds like an awesome deal too!! I understand it has been 1 year post treatment, have you had to return for any touch ups?
My hair follicles seem to regenerate or activate and i have returned for touchups a fee times to spot treat. I have been able to achieve more of permanent hair removal rather than the usual hair reduction bc of the guarantee and the ability to go back to treat any hair growth. THis far surpasses the service provided by any other company/practice. And the laser lounge does these touch ups without any hesitation or issue-happily :)) i am able to achieve results i want there while feeling comfortable to do so and being welcome! Don't waste money going anywhere else! Seriously!
*few not fee times!
The laser lounge

Jonathan-owner physician assistant Entire staff and owner husband and wife are wonderful. Prices are the best out there. Expertise is highest quality and I am super picky!