Cheek Fill-radiesse-I Love It! - Estero, FL

I has been interested in filling flattened cheeks...

I has been interested in filling flattened cheeks along bone to restore/create a fuller cheek contour for a few years. I was nervous about who to allow to fill this area as it is such a prominent area on face. I finally decided to go with Jonathan owner of the laser lounge in estero over my trusted plastic surgeon-I discussed at length my concerns and pickiness and felt very confident that he was the one I could trust to give me the contour I wanted and do it in the way my particular face needed it to look pleasing and fabulous without being in any way unnatural looking. He injects fillers all day every day for years and has immense experience with faces and particulars. He assured me that it would be great and that radiesse was the filler to use. I could not be more pleased with the result. It gave me the super subtle contour I sought and eased the crows feet creasing that was a result of flattened cheeks from aging and facial shape. I have noticed the crows feet since I was 30 but because of my elongated face shape and decreased fat from aging, I just had crows feet creasing that was not appealing. This has done wonders to achieve a more youthful fatty look to the face. I love it! I am so glad that Jonathan is so skilled an injector and so good at addressing particular needs and concerns that I felt comfortable to have him inject my cheeks. It was the best choice based on skill and result I feel is out there. And the bonus, but not deciding factor for something as important as facial filler, is that he also happens to have the lowest prices in town consistently. I paid $475 per syringe of radiesse :) if you have wanted this done, I recommend going to the laser lounge-Jonathan is he injector p.a. I feel he is fantastic at filling faces and trust him with mine!
Jonathan-the laser lounge estero

The owner and staff are the best! They are skilled and provide top quality results at all they do. They also have the absolute best prices!