I Cannot Wait to Get These Outta Me!! - Essex, England

I have always had a pear shaped figure...my sister...

I have always had a pear shaped figure...my sister had huge breasts and i was always flat chested. I wanted to look 'normal' and be womanly. My parents agreed to pay for me to have the surgery when i was 18.

I had my breast augmentation in 2007 at Linia...

I had my breast augmentation in 2007 at Linia Cosmetic Surgery and cost £3750. I was in and out the same day and everything was great....untill about 2yrs later.

I noticed my breasts were really hard and i couldnt bear to lay on my front at all and they were quite far apart. I called and called and sent numerous of emails to Linia to query this and no reply...so i thought maybe it was normal and i was just being silly (wish i had tried harder).

When this PIP scandel came out i contacted Linia who confirmed that mine were PIP implants. I went in for a consultation with a surgeon (not my original surgeon) who told me a i have grade 4 Capsulation!! (grade 5 is apparently the worst where disfigurement occurs). He told me that my capsulation was so bad he couldnt even feel my implant!!!

In order to work out if my implants were ruptured i would need to pay them £300 to scan me! I went to my GP who refered me to my local hospital who agreed to remove my implants but just need approval from our PCT.

Anyway the surgeon told me that he would need to preform a capsulectomy and if i wanted new ones put in then there was a high risk that i would have another capsulation and it would also cost me £2600 to have the whole procedure.

Anyway...since ive been back to see the surgeon who has now said that if i dont want the implants put back in (which i dont) then it would cost me £950 to have them out and that i wouldnt need a capsulectomy as its part of my bodys normal structure and doesnt prove to be a medical issue and that to remove the scare tissue would disrupt harmless breat tissue.

So ive decided i want them outta me and im not going to have the capsulectomy.

I JUST WANT TO BE ME AGAIN!! :-( wish id never stepped foot in that place!

Linia Healthcare - Mr Badiali

Linia are the most unprofessional and uncaring company....

abigail. i'm sorry that youre having all this trouble with your implants :-( when are you booked in for? x

I'm sorry you didn't get the follow up on this and that you got caught up in the whole PIP deal.  Please keep us updated on your procedure!