I Finally Did It!!!! - Charlotte, NC

I finally did it!!! I have always talked about...

I finally did it!!! I have always talked about getting liposuction, however I never persued it. It was not until I had my son (who is now 3), that I got serious about going through with the procedure. So when i went to my consultation I was pleased with the Dr. and his staff, so I scheduled my appt, and locked my date which was 11/7/2013. To have my U/L Stomach, Flanks, Back & Bra Fat done So prior to my surgery date the nurses called to check on me as well as call in my prescritions.
I was pleasantly surprised that they only cost $9.78.

The day Surgery:
So I went in around 6:45a.m for my procedure. 30min prior to going in I was instructed to take 2 anxiety pills & 2 pain pills. By the time I got there I was pretty loopy & relaxed. I took a pregnancy test, some before pics, and then the Dr started to draw on me. The Dr then started putting numbing fluid in, after that he began removing the fat. I was in and out throughout the whole procedure, 2.5 hrs later and he was done, and the nurse started dressing me in compression garments and my clothes. As soon as I got home I took a shower and was off to sleep.

1 Dap Post Op:
1st day post op, I have been sore all day. Just lying around getting much needed rest. I can see a difference in my appearence, the day before I did measurements and my waist was 44 inches, today my waist is 40.5 inches with swelling. I am looking forward to whats to come with my results.

Before Pics

Pics

3 days Post OP

So its been three days since my surgery and everything is coming along well. Went to church, but after I had some swelling. Photos of Before and 2 Days Post Op

1 week 3days

Its been 1 week and 3 days since I had my procedure and I am happy with my results so far. I know that I have to wait to see my full results but Im excited thus far. I had to purchase a smaller garment due to the original garment being bigger than what my PS expected. My PS gave me a smaller garment that was just a size smaller but would not fit me. So I found a smaller garment at Target made by Maidform that works wonders. As soon as I put it on I felt the difference. OAN: Many of my co-workers have noticed the progress and have since setup consultations for themselves.

I have already started working out slighty; I started walking 2 miles per day 4days after surgery. Yesterday I started my pushups and squats; I trying to get my arms and legs in shape so when Im done healing I will be well proportion.

I'm uploading a pic so tell me what you think!!!!
Dr. Bruce Marko

How 're you doing? Is everything coming together amazingly?
Hey my appt. Is set for February 25 wth Dr. Marko I cant wait
Looking good I see some results already stay positive
great!!! keep us posted

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I hope you have a smooth recovery and your results start coming through soon! Please do keep us updated with your progress!