The Nose Made for Me - Englewood, NJ

I am 21 years old and for the past few years I...

I am 21 years old and for the past few years I have become very unhappy with my nose. My nose was not huge but I had a bump on my bridge that made my profile very unappealing. Also my nose was not very straight and slightly curved to one side. These problems I saw were not the most visible but they were things I saw everyday and was so unhappy with them. I heard about Dr. Geoffrey Tobias from a family friend who was thrilled with his work and figured that I mind as well go see a plastic surgeon and see what they feel they could do for my nose.

I am 3 months post-surgery and I could not be happier. The recovery took about a week where I had a cast on my nose and couldn't really breathe too well. But after that week I got the cast off and got my nose cleaned out and after that it was smooth sailing. My face was noticeably swollen for a week or so after that but by the first month you wouldn't be able to tell a thing. Most people who have seen me have no idea I got a nose job, and thats what I love. Dr. Tobias gave me a nice smooth bridge and straightened my nose out and has given me the nose that was made for me. It has given me the confidence I lacked and that is something that I am so thankful for. Before my surgery when I would look at pictures of myself I would immediately look at my nose to see if my profile looked ok and that it didn't look bad or anything. Now, I look at myself as a whole and don't even pay attention to my nose.

Englewood Facial Plastic Surgeon

After my consultation with Dr. Tobias I knew right away that I wanted him to be my dr. He explains how he might not be able to give you a perfect nose or the exact kind of nose you want but he will give you one that fits your face and will blend into your face to give you the most appealing look you can have. With my situation, he was very big on not doing TOO much to my nose because he did not want to ruin the good characteristics about my nose. This is something that you don't always find with plastic surgeons because most of the time they will give you that little ski slope nose that practically screams "NOSE JOB" and it doesn't always fit that individuals face. Dr. Tobias really cares about all his patients and gives you the attention and answers any questions you need to feel comfortable. I will always remember Dr. Tobias and think of him every time I look at my new nose.