Great Doctor, Great Experience, Great Outcome! - Englewood, NJ

I broke my nose in a car accident about three...

I broke my nose in a car accident about three years ago. The break made my nose crooked and accentuated a bump on the bridge of my nose. According to my mom, I looked like, “a prize fighter.” I knew from the minute I broke my nose that I wanted plastic surgery to get it fixed. But, it took me two years from the day of the accident to finally have the surgery because I was so scared of what my nose could look like after surgery – we’ve all seen those bad nose jobs!

I'm so sorry you had to go through an accident like that, but thank goodness for good doctors who can put us (and our noses) right again. Do you like your nose as much as you did before your accident?

Thank you very much for posting your experience here on RealSelf! I'm glad you got results you're happy with.

Englewood Facial Plastic Surgeon

From our first appointment I felt comfortable with Dr. Tobias. Other surgeons would start by telling me what they could do to my nose and how they could change my appearance. But, Dr. Tobias started by asking me what made me feel self-conscious about my nose. Only after I was done talking Dr. Tobias responded. He was clear that he would NOT drastically change my appearance and would only give me a nose that fit my face. He was as opposed to “ski slope” noses as I was. It was such a relief to hear. The experience at Englewood Hospital was just as comforting. The staff made sure I was at ease all day and let me spend extra time in the recovery room after surgery. More importantly I am even more thrilled with the results than the experience! Dr. Tobias gave me a nose that looks like my nose, but better! My friends keep telling me I look great, but they can’t figure out what’s changed. People barely realize I’ve had my nose done. It’s fantastic! It’s exactly what I wanted and I couldn’t be happier with the results Dr. Tobias gave me. Thank you, Dr. Tobias!