Balanced, Aesthetic Nose - Englewood, NJ

To breath right, had a damaged nose, wanted a nose...

To breath right, had a damaged nose, wanted a nose to bring out my facial features, aspire to be an Actor, and work in sales where looks are important for a good presentation.

A

A rating

Excellent Doctor

Excellent Dr.
Englewood Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excellent Dr.

you look great was it open or closed surgery?
Open
It was open as in he cut me open a little bit, but I had to do it because I couldn't breath good and I had damaged cartilage so my nose would always be hurting me. I mean if your a guy considering plastic surgery I would only do it if you have to change something or something is really bad because looks do more for a woman than they do for a guy. Like I said Donald Trump the ugly son a of a bitch and he is married to a model because he has the money. Again Donald Trump isn't really an ugly son of a bitch but his looks aren't all there. And I'll give you a little Hollywood insider; the movie director of the movie Scarface ad Carlitos way has one leg and he has women all over him because he has the money. And a guy that goes to war for our country and comes back with one leg get's no women, see these women ain't right and are too much about the money in a guy, though i love the women. And being a good person really means nothing to a woman. If you want more philosophy just let me know, or you can look up Herbert Penner on facebook and read my wall/timeline to see whats going on.

Thanks for posting your experience here on RealSelf. I'm assuming both of these photos are "afters", yes? You're right, you look totally natural.