Amazing Experience - Englewood, NJ

Hi I'm a premed student, as well as a south asian...

Hi I'm a premed student, as well as a south asian female. I always had slight problems with my nose , in regards to my hump and crookedness. Given my pre med background, it was difficult for me to find a doctor that I believed carried the medical expertise and artistic view as Dr. Tobias. I went to many doctors, many, who said they couldn't make the slight changes to my nose since they believed they were too slight to make any revisions to. When I spoke to Dr. Tobias, I felt a sense of security and knew that I could get my point across. I gave him pictures of some bollywood acresses noses that I loved and he was abnle to deliver. The surgery itself was relatively easy on my part, I didn't feel much pain, and there was absolutely no bruising! Which was my biggest fear. I'm 9 months post op, and I have to say, my nose looks very similar to the noses of those actresses that I brought in. I love it!

Englewood Facial Plastic Surgeon

Congrats on a successful surgery! Were you able to use insurance for part of the fee?

How wonderful that you were able to get the correction you wanted. I would love to hear more about your healing process, what the bandages looked like (if you had any), stitches, etc.

So glad you are loving your new nose!