Rhinoplasty - Natural Changes

My nose always bothered me. I am one year post-op...

My nose always bothered me. I am one year post-op from my rhinoplasty and honestly, though the changes are natural and not drastic, this was the best thing i did for myself.

My doctor pioneered the "un-nose job". It's very natural and not sloped or piggy, which was what my main concerns were. i brought him many pics of what i liked and he was very honest and up front about what he would be able to accomplish. He didnt promise me the world and was realistic. Even with my thrilled reaction post-surgery, he remained extremely humble.

The hospital had a beautiful cosmetic suite and my care was top notch. I will admit the recovery was uncomfortable, but looking back i am so happy.

Englewood Facial Plastic Surgeon

His specialty is Rhinoplasty only. He has strict concentration in this area and over 25 years experience. He was rated on another site in the top 5 for Rhinoplasty surgeons. Very honest and talented!

I guess it depends on where you live.... NY or London
so which one do u advice me to cnsider
Wow... I watched the video on Dr. Chout and how amazing is he!!!! I wish her were in NYC!
go see both! i am sure he is a great doctor too, you have to go to someone who understands your goals. It comes down to a few things (1) the plan- he understands your goal and you like the plan he has put togehter in order to acheive it (2) the doctor- you have to like your doctor and be comfortable with him (3) the price- pricing has to be within your means and affordable, with that being said rhinoplasty is not a cheap surgery and if you want a top doc then you will have to pay extra $$- but its worth it, its the middle of your rface for crying out loud!!
i would really appreciate your effort
hey it's me again , i'm really really sorry to bother u again i just need u to do me a favour please , i've been looking up for weeks on the best surgeons and i know that geoffrey t is one of the best yesterday i found a miracle maker he's really good here's his links to watch his work http://www.doctorchout.com/en/index.html he tapes every operation he makes..........................i just need u to watch the outcomes of the patient he helped and tell me if he's as good as dr tobias i'm begging u to let me know what u think of his performances and tell me who to choose him tobias or tobias

hi i'm really happy to hear that you're happy with your nose job i'm a 18 year old dude i was asaulted once by four guys they were trying to steal from me but i stand up for myself and as result i got my a-- kickid they beated the sh-- out of me and kicked in the face and that really caused a huge hump in my nose it's been now 6 weekks i'm looking up for a good rihnoplasty surgeon i really want to know who did your surgery , so far i 'm looking forward to seeing DC geoffry tobias in ny or DC STEVEN M DENENBERG please check them out on their website and let me know what u think or just help me out by telling me your surgeon name thanks anyway

Dr. T was my surgeon! He is the best!! One of the best in the NYC area. I am so sorry to hear about your misfortune, that is so terrible...it will come back to them 10 fold in the future and when they least expect it. Just know that there is a doctor out there who can get you back to where you were. Go see Dr. T! Get it fixed ASAP, if you don't fix it now you may never do it and then you'll live like that and regret not fixing it right away. Best of Luck to you!!

by the way, is it true that DC geoffrey t does a diffrent kind of rhinoplasty i checked his website and i saw some videos of his work they say that he just keeps the nose the way it is and remove the delicat and thick tissues with a peservation of the natural base elemnt of the nose = is this really true , i'm asking u cause u experienced it with him ,, i would be very pleased if u put in some pictures :before and after pics and thank u again so much
my nose is just a better version of what i had. i didnt take before and after pics. i'm pretty sure his consultations are free, i'm don't know his exact technique but i am pretty sure its what you said. He does a "closed" rhinoplasty, which has a better recovery. He did not break my nose either.
thank u so much for being so informative