Mini Facelift, Eyelids, Brow Lift and CO2 Laser - Englewood, CO

Procedures I had performed were to address my...

Procedures I had performed were to address my jowls and sagging neck line, hooded eyes, and heavy brow. In addition I had CO2 Laser for sun damage and fine lines. I looked and felt aged beyond my years. My procedures addressed all concerns with wonderful natural results. I feel youthful and energized.
Littleton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Smith is a hands on compassionate and skilled doctor. He took the time to discuss procedures and expected results. The entire staff from front office to surgical team are kind, knowledgeable and compassionate. I am so happy with my natural, youthful results. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith in the future.

Can you post any photos or did I miss them some way? I'm glad you are so satisfied and feel youthful and energized. Since joining this group, I find myself looking at other women, and noticing how their jaw line is - It seems that sagging ones are a tell-tale about age. (like mine, which I want to change.) Makes me really want to get mine fixed.
I did not post pictures however I can tell you I am 50 yrs. I feel and look younger and better about myself after my procedures. I'm glad I chose not to wait.
I'm glad to hear about your excellent experience! Were that any recovery supplies that especially came in handy as you healed?
I'm so happy for you!! What type of brow lift did you have,
I will find out and let you know. I'm so happy with my results!
Good to hear. Are you back to normal activity? Enjoy your new self!
I'm back to all activities, even played golf 3 weeks after my procedures! Feeling great!
Wow! That's encouraging! Good for you!