Broken nose/improve breathing/ correct assymetry and deviated Septum - Englewood, CO

At the age of 15 I broke my nose by running into a...

At the age of 15 I broke my nose by running into a glass door. Ever since I have had major issues with breathing. I am currently 27. I had a deviated septum, which did not allow air to run through my nose. Additionally, my nose shape changed, I developed a little bump, plus it was assymetrical. I finally decided to have a rhinoplasty to improve my breathing. Dr. Imola was the second surgeon that consulted my. I really like his approach as he analyzed my face features and told me what the best fit would be. My main concern was the breathing, and he said that he would definitely correct that. Also, he told me that since it will be a major surgery might as well correct the shape of my nose and make it as symmetric as possible. He told me that my nose will not be perfect, but he will do his best to make it look better. I had agreed. My insurance covered the medical part, but also had to pay out of pocket, as I was having some plasty as well.
The reason I decided to see Dr. Imola is because my PCP has referred me to him, she spoke very well of his work, but also, he has the best reviews online. I did see another doctor before him, but he wasn't really willing to work with my insurance, and when he showed me a photo of how my nose will look like it did not fit my face at all. Dr. Imola specifically said that I need a Greko-Roman nose, and that is exactly what I needed to hear. I was treated very well, Lisa Holder (clinical director) handled everything professionally, explained all the risks/benefits, and also gave me her cell phone number. She even texted me the day before and after surgery to make sure I was ok. Anyway, recovery was not the best, but definitely worth it. I can finally sleep at night without having to get up in the middle of the night to use nose spray/drops. My nose looks amazing, just like it did before I broke it. It fits my face features, people that I work with/know haven't even noticed the difference. I did not expect such amazing results!!!!
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

First of all I would like to say THANK YOU to Dr. Imola and his staff!!! During my visit Dr. Imola handled everything in a professional manner; he took his time to analyze everything, and specifically told me what he will do, showed me photos, explained things, answered all my questions. Rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures when it comes to perfection. I was told that my breathing will definitely improve. However, my nose shape will not be perfect, but he will try his best to achieve best results. BUT, I do think my nose is perfect in every agnle of it. Most importantly, I am breathing like never before. I would definitely recommend him to family members and friends. My experience has been great so far!!!

Hooray for your success story! Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf.