Round Two Dominican Republic here I come!

Hello, everyone! I've been researching this site...

Hello, everyone! I've been researching this site for about a year and I finally decided to get my BBL. kind of nervous about the procedure but reading some of the reviews I think I will be ok. And I'm sure it will be well worth it I'm schedule for my pre op in a couple of days 8/1/13 hope all goes well. Any advice? On pain management so scared but willing to go through it hope it doesn't last long!

Had lipo in 2012

Oh yeah and believe it or not I actually had lipo in 2012 don't look like it paid $7500 for the procedure what a waist of money! Hopefully the results will be different this time around. So excited!

More awful pictures! Before will post afters

Pre op went well today!

Ok had my pre op today all went great, all I need do know is to do my labs which is on the 30th. If all goes well I will be ready for 9/6.

Going for round two in DR.

6 months later and I'm still not happy with my results! Went and had my final follow up with the Dr. He suggested I get a tummy tuck, smdh couldn't he have told me that before I spent all that money on the Bbl. Anyway decided to go for a round two in which I was hoping that I didn't have to do but my ass still looks like a box and my stomach looks like I'm six months pregnant, smdh. I decided to go to DR and have Dra Yily make it right, I'm scheduled for May 6, 2014 got my plane ticket and I'm trying to decide on which recovery house I will be staying at I contacted real recovery Armonia and Silhouette I'm so confused. I see that there both good but I have to come to a decision quick because I see there filling up! Ok I'm going to sleep on it and make my decision in the morning!
Englewood Plastic Surgeon