Full lift 325 cc 9 months ago/ revision 450 cc correction 9 days post op

I'm 5foot 3 inches and weigh 139, I'm going in for...

I'm 5foot 3 inches and weigh 139, I'm going in for a Breast Lift and 325 ccs silicon moderate profile. The dr recommended a lollipop lift, i'm ok with but I'm terrified that I wont like them or get sick. Although I like the weight of my current breasts, I HATE the look. I'm 38 and have one child which I breast fed for a month. Everytime I sit down I feel my floopy breasts sit on my belly --YUCK!!! I also have large areolas and am stressing that I want them reduced.

thanks for sharing! I cannot wait to follow your journey on here. Im sure your excited about your procedure!
Thank you for the support, these saggy things need help, I was wondering what people use for scars? is it medurma or the like? does it help?
I bought the silicone lollipop incision strips and used them religiously for more than 3 months. Swear by them. But a lot of people are swearing by Scarguard MD - you paint it on like nail polish.

300 or 325 cc's?

I rode my horse yesterday and felt my old boobs flopping around with a normal bra on, I thought should I go smaller? but I think I will like the fullness a 325 gives me. the 350's made me look heavy. any thoughts? I know everyone's different.

I'm leaning towards 300 cc- tomorrow is pre-op. I'm going to stress smaller, I appreciate the honest advice.
And after when your approve for bras if you want to look bigger get you a nice push up bra (: best of luck and hope they work out for you, I just don't like mine and I have lots of nerve pain.
You have to do what feels right for your lifestyle. I did not want to change my size because of my activities (riding and running), but I did want to look better. I was a 36C cup before (I am 5'4"and 118), and that is exactly what I am right now, but I fill it up a lot better :) Ran a 5K yesterday, and they felt ok with two bras. I rode today for the first time in ages and again felt good with two bras. I sometimes wished at first I had gone a little larger, like 300-350 (I went with 235), but now, for me, I am so glad I didn't. The size is perfect for what I wanted. I'm sure you will be happy with whatever you decide, because you will like them so much better than what you have now. It took me 7 weeks or healing and then starting back to my "normal" like to get to this realization, though.

Surgery the 22nd, moved up two days/Pre Op

I had my pre-op, feeling more confident and excited. I dropped off my perscriptions-
percoset, valium, celebrex, and antibiotic. I'm supposed to sleep in a "recliner like" position. I tried on 300 cc liked the size and the nurse said they would go with a 325 mentor* moderate profile implant b/c that is what will look like what I want. If I went with a 300cc it would look like the 285 cc implant I tried. I'm a little nervous about that but she also mentioned that they would look great. I paid the balance and am totally commited, here I go!

We are getting so close!!! Are you getting ready?!
yes, we bought a recliner so I had somewhere to sit and sleep for the first ten days, I need to pick up perscriptions and of course the house, laundry, horses and dogs need to be squared away! I need to shop for food and cook this weekend. I'm afraid that the house is going to be turned into a war zone, once I stop picking up after everyone. I'm so excited!!! I have been getting outside as much as possibly but it snowed today, yuck!
Good luck!!! It will be here before you know it!!! :)

last weekend before Boobs

lets just say, I have never seen my hubby so excited to help while I recover, I think he is just excited. Every night and everytime I wake up, I'm thinking about them. I just hope that recovery goes well. I also wish I went a liitle bigger but we will see.
The next time I update I will have my implants, I hope the pain is worth it!! Inside in I know it will. I just cant take the sag anymore! I also have been trying to get out and run, I don't know what i'm going to do for 4-6 weeks, walk I guess.

Been thinking about you all day! Hope you are doing well! XOXO
Good luck!
So excited for you! I hope everything goes well, and looking forward to seeing your results. You will be back riding before you know it! ;)

ok, they are here!

This was easy, I knew I was being silly, I'm on pain meds so we will see as time passes. I should have gone bigger. I'm excited to see my nips, as the dr reduced them but all bandaged up. I ate some lunch and am watching tv.
EASY IN AND OUT. Don't worry ladies

Oh so good to hear! I'm getting ready to go in here shortly. Aaahhh! Hope you have a restful day 2! Xoxo
great cant wait to see, the day after is about the same, just pressure! Happy surgery and recovery, thinking of you!
thanks for the update. I am 49 yrs old, 139 lbs and having anchor lift and BA at 12:00 noon tomorrow. I am excited and scared at the same time. More so scared of the pain. Your update has help me realize maybe it's not going to be so bad.

1 day after and I want to see them!

I have a post op today, the pain is still about a 1-2, I think i'm going to like the size, I was dopey yesterday and the drugs do make your emotions go from one end to another. I do not regret this in anyway.. I was scared I was going to think, what did I do? but NO WAY! its nice to know that under my bandages these guys are high and tight! Just the way I wanted them. It is just all the freaky stories about women getting huge ones and then regretting them or the nipples are pointing two different directions. I have a feeling Dr Murphy is a perfectionist and cant wait to post results.

So glad everything is going well for you! Happy recovery and thanks for the update. Did the PS put in the 325's?
yes he did, I really like them all though I have not seen them. The weight feels good.

2nd day post op

I woke up really GRUMPY, The new boobs hurt a little but its just pressure and sensitivity around the nipples. Also I'm itchy from the meds and pretty foggy. I'm drinking coconut water and trying to not to think about how long it is going to be until my normal activity resumes. I just keep telling myself 6 weeks is not that long. We need to find pain meds without side effects.

Hi! So glad everything is going so well. I am feeling pretty good today. My belly is a little swollen today. Looks weird! Lol. Keep in touch and happy healing! Xoxo
Hey Lady! you made it, I wish I could give you a big hug, but that would hurt :) My belly was bigger than my boobs yesterday, so gross, but I bought some prunes and am drinking coconut water and it has been helping! Are you happy with size? how are you feeling sleeping?
:) I am eating prunes now so hopefully I will do my business. Lol. I look like I'm pregnant (maybe a bit dramatic there but you get my drift). So excited to see our girls :)

3 Day Post Op Appointment, off came the bandages, then gave me a white bra

I went to my dr's and met with the nurse who took off my bandages and at last I saw them, big (to me) perky and small nips-YEH!!!! I took a shower when I arrived home, cleaned them,put gauze on, and then the white post op bra. I have decided no more pain pills, they are too much for me. I can live with the pain here on out. I will continue the muscle relaxers and Celebrex. I love my size and I don't even fell the weight. I'm VERY HAPPY!

I know, I have been eating for three days, this is just nuts, never been through this before.
I took colace and ate prunes and have gone twice. Hang in there ladies! I still have swelling in my belly. Will post pics soon. Xoxo ladies!
Wonderful!

4 days post op, hello scars, no tape, just stitches

Scars are not great, but I heal well so I'm guessing these will get much better in time! I'm happy with size and shape. Beware of pic, its not pretty-plus my implants have not even started to drop. Swelling is down a little. I still love them all marked up anything was better than the before

Glad you are feeling well. I'm thinking I will ask for vicodin, Percocet make me sick, going vicodin is enough,I take them when my back hurts
You look fantastic!
thank you Grace!

7 days post op, feeling better

I freaked out 5 days post op b/c of a little bleeding...so I didn't move too much for two days. Today I took a shower and , put on a clean bra, and just felt human again. My boobs are great, my left implant is slowly starting to drop, but right is still high but not as high as it was 3-4 days post op. My right chest muscle is much stronger than my left b/c I handle the horses with my right arm, lunging and leading them. It will drop slowly and I'm not worried. I really like the size although I do have a little boob greed, I know though that going bigger would not be suitable for riding or running. So I'm very happy with my boobies. My chest feels good.

one more pic of the 7 day post op scars for lollipop lift, Stiches still in

did you other ladies get Celebrex as one of your medications? just curious?

You look fabulous! Yes I agree .. With no tape on I think the stitches will look different.
Thanks for the update..keep the pics coming! I"m the same height/weight as you pretty much, and going with a 300-350 implant so I've been stalking your updates because it's so similar haha. They look great and making me excited! Glad you are feeling good.
thank you! I love them, I would go with 350cc if I had to do it all over but I'm happy with my 325cc. You can hide them when needed. I think my incisions are worse looking than some pics I see on this site but, I don't have tape on them, so what you see is the real thing, and what you might expect.

8 days post op

Feeling better everyday.I have attached a pic of generic scar cream (I cant use this for awhile since I still have stitches in!) I had a huge scar on my head and used it. It has the same ingredients as Mederma but costs almost nothing. I think it is silly when Dr's say scar creams don't work, then sell you some expensive face cream, that never works.
I even use it on my face, bye, bye discoloration and acne! its amazing. I have suffered for years, but no more. Its cheap $2-4 dollars for 1 oz tube. I even used it on itchy scalp, (I was desperate), it worked.

you look amazing the scarring didn't look bad at all.I am going in on November 20 very excited and scared.you make it seen not bad at all, thank you. where did you get that scar gel?I would like to get some. I am very happy for you and your results. Quick and happy healing to you.
I expected really bad pain, nausea, etc...its just heavy soreness, and waiting to heal! I hate lying around but that is all I have been doing. I felt a lot of soreness last night but I took two aleve (sp?) and felt way better. Thank you. I'm sure you are excited, and I bought the gel on ebay, b/c I live in the country and it comes to my door.
No I did not get celebrex...I thought that was for joint pain...guess it would help for inflammation.

9 days and still laying around not doing much, MUCH Better Everyday- Stitches out tomorrow!

soreness and swelling down and implants are slowly dropping, my right has come down. the bruising is down, stitches out tomorrow!! I will post pics. I cringe at my 4day post op pic, the scarring, wrinkling is so bad, but it improves so much each day!

I bought that scar cream too!! Hope it really works. Its way cheaper than mederma!!
I really do hope it works, nurse mentioned the cream with silicon in it. I did hear that it works with good results but it is expensive.
Hang in there..it won't be long and you will be back at it.  You are looking super.  I think your doc did an excellent job.

10 days post op Stitches out

right boob, is still about 2-3 days behind the left on healing but my right nipple is getting less bruised everday. I feel achey in both boobs if I do too much. I did some laundry, but really I feel like I need a few more days. I almost gasped for air when ps pushed them together yesterday at my post op. I had not really touched them yet except for neosporin and changing gauze. He said I need to start massage everyday. My hubby has left for hunting for the next two weeks so I have to start feeding horses on my own and I don't want to overdue it. I have a good friend coming to help. My hubby loves them but I'm glad he is gone, b/c I have to keep fighting him away ;)

You look fantastic!  Please let your friend do the majority of the work...do not want to mess up your excellent boob job.
Thank you Grace, you look awesome too, I really appreciate the feedback. I was approved to use scar cream but I put Neosporin on them again, Its just a little too open, she mentioned you "heal from inside out" but, I still have a tiny discharge on guaze, getting less everday and want to wait until its closed all the way. Its just common sense and showed her greenness.
I should clarify, It might not be common sense for everyone but I do have a medical background and work with all kinds of deep wounds, cuts, infections, abcesses, stitches, old wounds, ligament repair, even broken bones, and we treat the wound, its not universal.

If I wore an push up bra with these things, they would be on my forehead

ok, I thought my boobs were going to pop out of my chest, they were so tight, achy, pins, needls, felt tender on the sides. I went to buy a gift and then to a kids b-day party for 2 hours. I started massaging, like every 5 minutes as soon as I could, felt a little better.
Today I feel about 5 times better.

Looking wonderful! Happy healing!
thank you, a little worried about scarring on my right, its much wider and unhappy :(

2 weeks post op

I freaked out yesterday, I took a shower and when I got out and looked the rt breast vertical incision, it was pussy, red, and it still hurt really bad, so I called the dr and am on more antibiotics. I was afraid the implant wasn't too happy and causing infection. I went back to the Dr on Monday, he was very reassuring. I was scared. I want everything to go well. The nurses were very sweet and also reassured me. I did pick the Right Dr, that is for sure! I mean I called him on Sunday and he returned my message immedietly, and called in a prescription. Please excuse all my typos, I have to go get my nails, they are long, its hard to type.

one more pic, I'm sitting

Hope you don't mind..just checking in.  How are you doing?
well, I'm ok, I want to heal and its much slower than expected. I'm on the antibiotics and still in pain and on the recliner.
Darn!  That has to be so hard on you..is your hubby home yet?

Infection getting better, healing slowly, still laying around

pics are the same, I know I' going to have bad scaring on vertical line. my rt boob still hurts and is high.
I will post pics if and when there is improvement. Beware ladies, you can get infections. Mine is similar to a lot of the pics seen on this site with infections.

Sounds like u t staying right on top of things! Just make sure and call your PS right away (like u did). The sooner undo the easier it will b to fix. Smart girl!! Keep an eye on them!! :)
what do you do to fix, I was given antibiotics, but is there anything else they can do at this point?
I hope your infection clears quickly. Looking quite wonderful!!

Lost 7lbs of muscle sitting around

ok, I really need to get my butt off the couch but still have pain and my infected incision is still not great but getting better. I'm a couple of days behind on pics but here is one taken 14 days after surgery. Rt nipple and incision are struggling but might heal ok.

Congrats! Yours are dropping really well. I'm post day 4 and they are riding stil very high.. :-(
Looking great. I am glad that you posted the pics almost daily. I am off for a week after my BLBA and thank God.... it seems it's needed
I took a week off also and am on day 2 post op. I think a week is needed, at least for me. Not a lot of pain, just pressure and so afraid to move my arms!!

18 days post op

feeling better, but still very sore. I'm going to attempt to get out of recliner and go to kids b-day party again. My left side feels great, still waiting on rt side. These 18 days seem like the longest of my life but I know its temporary. I have not been wearing a bra or anything since incision infection. It seems to want to heal. I just remember when I was younger, I would heal in days...not so any more. Still drinking coconut water, taking immune vitamins, finished the last of the anitbiotics today.

U look so great! Happy healing. I wish mine dropped like yours.
they will, thank you! your hard work will pay off!
looks great!

Freaky Faint

ok, last night, I almost passed out. I felt weakness, then vision started going. I went to sit down, felt sick to my stomach. I was so scared. I gave my daughter the address on a piece of paper and told her if mom passes out to not panic and call 911. Inside I was scared but didn't want to panic her. I started sweating like crazy (dripping sweat). I layed down and started drinking glass after glass of water.
Well, I felt better and fell asleep. When I woke up this am, I felt even better- Hardly any pain. I hope never to go through that again. Dehydration or side effects of antibiotics, not sure. I'm thinking it was my body saying good buy to all the drugs.

Omg! Pls drink Gatorade every couple hrs (or pedialyte). Inhabited such a fainting incident once (unrelated to my BA). Doc was on the phone and asked me to stick up on those. Infact I keep Gatorade in my bathroom too. Feel better!
OMG girl, so scary!! Thank God you are better today. Definitely keep hydrated and rest easy.
Yuck! And so scary! Glad you are feeling better today! Xoxo

Very scary PICS and very Scary trip to the Emergency Room

I need to be honest about experience, I have tried hard to keep this infection to myself, but I ended up in the ER. I never want talk bad about anyone and I wanted this experience to be a positive one. Although when I look at the photos of the women who had lifts the same day as I (about the same stats, age, height weight etc) I realize my Dr did a sloppy job sewing me up and I have had an experience in the ER, I hope no women has to go through. Don't get me wrong, I still love my boobs and hope they heal without revision. I just don't recommend this Dr. Its really too bad b/c I liked him until I started to get infection and realized that I really didn't get any follow up care. The ER nurse had a few things to say after they had me stabilized. I knew then, that I had to be honest with myself and about this DR. IT IS HIS JOB TO FOLLOW UP WITH YOU especially when a patient gets an infection. Dr Murphy didn't even believe me when I told him what was going on so I had to have the busy ER Doctor call him. I never heard anything back. Just Disgusting!!

I am so, so sorry. I really hope you are feeling better, I wish you all the best. Good luck.
Good morning, Nlehneck I haven't been on for a few days, but I was thinking about you and wondered how you are doing. I sincerely hope you are feeling and healing better. It can be so hard sometimes :(

Aw, I'm so sorry about this. Do you have a primary care doctor that you will see for follow-up visits from this point forward? I'm so glad you didn't faint, but your body was telling you something. Glad you went to the ER. Keep us posted and wishing you a speedy recovery from this infection!

MY Infection was cause by the Nurse not removing stiches in my right breast

to my horror, I took a shower today and looked at my still red wide incision and noticed two crisscross stiches in my right breast. I removed them myself and hope that the worst is behind me. What a horror story about this dr and his nurse.
I cant believe she did that, how bad a nurse can you be. These DO NOT Dissolve.

Sorry to hear! I'm glad you are holding up ok! Most docs have postop visits. Were you not given postop appts? I'm so sorry you had to go through this...hopefully u will heal from this pt onwards without incident...hugs!
yes, and I went to them but was told I would be fine and to come back two weeks. Well it was not fine, I ended in er and then yesterday is when the horse-like stitches revealed themselves.
They look GREAT! Sorry about your infection though :( You look so good

I went in b/c the office manager called me and lets face I was still scared more of these stiches would show up

I went in and saw the nurse and the dr after I had a conversation with the office manager, I mean, I needed help, lets just face it. The nurse took out the remaining stiches and secured me that the stiches were dissolvable. Although I did have a reaction to the stiches and they were not dissolving in my body. Who knew?
I'm happy that they called me and that I was able to get a good follow up, and a little understanding on what was happening. I will update with pics soon.
Good luck to you in your journey, What a journey it has been but seeing the light.

Hi nlehneck - did your incision heal yet? Hope you are feeling better. Btw drink up a glass of pedialyte if you feel lightheaded (better than plain water). I did that recently when I felt a little dizzy. Keep us posted. Hopefully your doc got his follow up care in order.
I HAVE SEEN THESE SAME POST NOW ABOUT 50 TIMES. SAME OLD SHIT, I PUT SOME INPUT IN NO ONE REPLYS BACK, ROBOTS GENERATED STOREIES. I WANT OFF THI S PHONE SITE. IT IS SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT TO ME. I HAVE SEEN NOTHING HELPFULL HAVE MADE NO FRIENDS THIS WHOLE GOFFY SITE IS WEIRD PHONEY DRS. (ROBOTS) HERES ONE RAY28 2 DAYS AGO HAVEN,T HEARD FROM U IN A WHILE NO REPLY ACCEPT FROM ME. THEN who pops up NOMORESADBODIES 10 DAYS AGO IT IS LIKE SHE IS COMMUNICATING WITH SOMEONE BUT WHO???? WEIRD NAMES. NOTHER REPLY WORKING MUM WORKING "WHAT DOES THATR HAVE TO DO WITH ME????? ALL LIES , DISORGANISED OLD OUT DATED. HOW DO I GET CONFORT OR HELP FROM ALL THIS BULL SHIT???????? REMOVE ME, I HAVE TO MOVE ON AND FIND A REAL SITE RUN BY REAL PEOPLE NOT ROBOTS I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT WRITING TO KNOW ONE. REMOVE ME. ROBOTS
Haven't heard from u in a while. Hope u r doing well!!!

ok, still not right-10 weeks later

I have pus and blackness at my incision site, after going back to the DR, he reassured me that the blue stitches were the ones that did not dissolve, well here they come out of my incision. What a mess. I was right, they had not removed my stitches properly. I hate when Dr's don't listen and blow u off.

I think u should go c another PS right away!! How scary. I'm so sorry u r dealing with this. This is your body and go with your instincts that something is not right. See another PS before it gets worse. Please keep us updated.
Hey..I had stitches that my body was rejecting as well. I took out soooo many I thought I was never going to heal, I thought I was going to keep having to pull these annoying things out however IM finally healing and I pray I don't have anymore spitting stitches that's for sure. Maybe that was the last one that needed to be pulled. EVERYTIME I pulled one out I would wash it very well with dial soap and let it air dry then put my surgical bra back on. Please keep us posted!
Wow, very sorry to hear about this ordeal.

I do hope they heal, I think I will really enjoy them

I have a love- hate relationship with these. I love them but with this new set back I get upset.
One moment I think everything is on the mend and them a pus blister on the incision. It has oozed and is now just red. The hole is about a quarter of an inch in diameter. I hope it heals and no more show up.

I'm so sorry you are dealing with so much and I would see another PS as soon as possible just to be sure you are getting the right care. Sending you healing thoughts and prayers.
Please keep your PS informed! Even if no infection there is healing cream you can be using to help that open wound granulate in. Best wishes hon and I'm sorry you've had such a struggle with this.
Hey have you been prescribe anything?

I started using the silvadene cream 1 percent-it helped!

This cream really helped with my incisions healing! if you have any kind of incision issues, this silver sulfadiazine cream is great. Another Dr recommended it. I'm finally feeling better, my incision is still very lumpy so I'm still careful, I like them but dread going in for a scar revision, I'm pretty much done with plastic surgery. This was a very scary ordeal and I know they don't last forever so I will have to get them re-done down the road.

Another 3 month post op photo

love the shape, not so happy with incision

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

We are very sorry to hear that your experience was not everything that you had wanted. Dr. Murphy does strive to achieve good patient results as well as great patient care. Contact our office at anytime to schedule a follow up appointment, your satisfaction with your results is very important to all of us at Murphy Plastic Surgery.
How are you?! I think out nipples/areola sit around the same area I just wish they were lower but everyone tells me they look good, I'm just thinking about in the future when they start sagging :x how do you feel about yours?

Revision done 9 days ago went with 450 cc

I decided that I wanted a revision done. It has been 9 days ago. My healing has gone better this time. The surgery was not painful. I had implants exchanged for 450 cc. The dr knew a better way to stich me up since my last experience with him. Im happy to have chosen the same surgereon.

I appreciate reaching out, I don't think I would have had second surgery if you hadn't. I love them.

3weeks post op Revision