Wanting Bigger - Englewood, CO

I'm a 36 B right now and really hoping to be at...

I'm a 36 B right now and really hoping to be at least a DDD. I'll be getting 700ccs high profile under the muscle with silicone in the crease. I'm about 3 1/2 weeks out and I can't wait!!!! Still trying to gather everything for my recovery and get organized. I'm ready to have it done and be totally healed.
How tall are you and what's your weight ?? Sounds like your going big lucky you u will definitely be a triple !#
I'm 5'3 and about 150 :( lol
I am about the same height and weight. And yes i am between a 38dd and ddd. You will definitely be around that size.

Two weeks pre op

I'm BA is in two weeks, I'm getting nervous and excited!!! Not sure how I should prepare my house for it. Any of you ladies have any advice other than clean it?

If only you could edit!

I meant to say my BA is in two weeks

Had my last preop appt with my amazing doctor and staff!!!!

So because they are putting my implant under the muscle we are doing an 800cc instead of 700cc. I wanted to scream at the appt because I'm so excited. Bring on the big cans!!!!
800 cc under muscle
That's what I'm getting in a week and a half
I absolutely love them can't wait for all my swelling to go away

One week

This time next week I'll be home with Boobs!!!!!! I'm getting nervous!!!!!
Good luck with your surgery, im so happy for you. This anticipation feeling i do miss
Good luck. Take good care of yourself. Let other people pamper you.

Day of surgery

So I had my BA this morning and I feel great! My doctor and his staff are amazing and made it very relaxing!!! I only had tough pain for a few hours. This has been a million times easier than I thought it would be. I'm able to lift my arms up with no pain and pull up my pants without pain either.
Congrats what are your stats?
I got 800cc unders with ultra high profile

One day post op

I'm loving my results!!!!
Awesome!!! You are doing great! That young age is definitely a bonus ;). Glad you decided to go with the 800, wish I had, but I still love my new boobs! Mine did get a tad bigger when the implants finally dropped into the pockets. Happy healing!!!
Thank you Joy! I feel really blessed that it's been easy. I think the swelling has gone down a little. I can't wait to see the final result!!!
Looking good

Four days out

I've hit the point where I'm over the recovery and just want the pain gone. It's not horrible just annoying. The thought of eating grosses me out but you have to eat to take pills. I stopped taking my pain killers because I hate that I did nothing but sleep. Been using extra strength Tylenol which helps but not as much. I feel like this has been a bitchy post but I'm tired and I'm a bitch. Lol

Day four

Wow your boobs look great! Were you able to move your arms around without any pain just on the day of surgery or did it hurt to move them around the day after?
Pretty much the whole recovery. The only thing that was killer was trying to get out of bed.
You look great hunny. Im glad your doing ok. Aww i know exactly how yourfeeling right now and trust me it will get better. I just ate soup. Please stay hydrated. It hurts like hell to cough and sneeze. You will feel better before you even realize it you just have to push through it. Im here for your support hun. **soft hugs**

Week out

I'm a week out from my BA. So right now I'm measuring between a DD/DDD, is this my size or will I get bigger?
Your results are looking good. They look so natural
I'm posting new pics

One week

I'm sch for BA/BL 700cc mod + and worried about that size! My frame supports it but just nervous!!
Your girls look great. I'm wanting full boobies too. I waiver between. 700 and 750
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

I've only had one consultation but I think he's awesome. Awesome staff as well.