Wanting Bigger - Englewood, CO

I'm a 36 B right now and really hoping to be at...

I'm a 36 B right now and really hoping to be at least a DDD. I'll be getting 700ccs high profile under the muscle with silicone in the crease. I'm about 3 1/2 weeks out and I can't wait!!!! Still trying to gather everything for my recovery and get organized. I'm ready to have it done and be totally healed.

Two weeks pre op

I'm BA is in two weeks, I'm getting nervous and excited!!! Not sure how I should prepare my house for it. Any of you ladies have any advice other than clean it?

If only you could edit!

I meant to say my BA is in two weeks

Had my last preop appt with my amazing doctor and staff!!!!

So because they are putting my implant under the muscle we are doing an 800cc instead of 700cc. I wanted to scream at the appt because I'm so excited. Bring on the big cans!!!!

One week

This time next week I'll be home with Boobs!!!!!! I'm getting nervous!!!!!

Day of surgery

So I had my BA this morning and I feel great! My doctor and his staff are amazing and made it very relaxing!!! I only had tough pain for a few hours. This has been a million times easier than I thought it would be. I'm able to lift my arms up with no pain and pull up my pants without pain either.

One day post op

I'm loving my results!!!!

Four days out

I've hit the point where I'm over the recovery and just want the pain gone. It's not horrible just annoying. The thought of eating grosses me out but you have to eat to take pills. I stopped taking my pain killers because I hate that I did nothing but sleep. Been using extra strength Tylenol which helps but not as much. I feel like this has been a bitchy post but I'm tired and I'm a bitch. Lol

Day four

Week out

I'm a week out from my BA. So right now I'm measuring between a DD/DDD, is this my size or will I get bigger?

One week

Englewood Plastic Surgeon

I've only had one consultation but I think he's awesome. Awesome staff as well.

Your results are looking good. They look so natural
I'm posting new pics
Wow your boobs look great! Were you able to move your arms around without any pain just on the day of surgery or did it hurt to move them around the day after?
Pretty much the whole recovery. The only thing that was killer was trying to get out of bed.
You look great hunny. Im glad your doing ok. Aww i know exactly how yourfeeling right now and trust me it will get better. I just ate soup. Please stay hydrated. It hurts like hell to cough and sneeze. You will feel better before you even realize it you just have to push through it. Im here for your support hun. **soft hugs**
Thank you so much Sweet heart! Right now I have very little pain. My only real issue is nipple pain. When do they get some movement?
Awesome!!! You are doing great! That young age is definitely a bonus ;). Glad you decided to go with the 800, wish I had, but I still love my new boobs! Mine did get a tad bigger when the implants finally dropped into the pockets. Happy healing!!!
Thank you Joy! I feel really blessed that it's been easy. I think the swelling has gone down a little. I can't wait to see the final result!!!
Looking good
Congrats what are your stats?
I got 800cc unders with ultra high profile
Good luck with your surgery, im so happy for you. This anticipation feeling i do miss
Good luck. Take good care of yourself. Let other people pamper you.
800 cc under muscle
That's what I'm getting in a week and a half
I absolutely love them can't wait for all my swelling to go away
You should post pics!!!!!
How tall are you and what's your weight ?? Sounds like your going big lucky you u will definitely be a triple !#
I'm 5'3 and about 150 :( lol
I am about the same height and weight. And yes i am between a 38dd and ddd. You will definitely be around that size.
Sounds like we are similar! I got 700 cc's, although i wish i would have just gone with the 800's! My doc said there really wasn't that much of a difference sixe between the two and you will loose 10-20% after you go under the muscle. But, i am still happy with my 700's (high profile, as well). Be sure to cook some meals to stick in your freezer a head of time- that was probably the smartest thing I could have done!! also buy some paper plates and plastic utensils to use to cut down on the cleaning up you will be much soarer than you think! Get lots if water bottles to help you drink more water than usuall which will help speed up the healing process, but twist off the lids before hand! Twisting anything in the first 10 days is painful!! Clean your house prior, get all laundry done, and change your bed sheets. You will be thankful that all you have to do after surgery is REST! Good luck!
You are so motivational!! I want to get mine done but am afraid of the Surgery! What advice can you give me! I've been reading about having them done for over a head now and can't get the nerve up to even see a PS!!(
You just have to take the bull by the horns. I've wanted them forever!!!! I just made my appt and went. I can't tell you how excited I am.
Thanks!! I'm working on that!!;)
I have a question I'm 2 wks post op and I still have swelling is that normal?