All New Me 2014 BA -Englewood, CO

I think I have became addicted to realself. I have...

I think I have became addicted to realself. I have been looking at all of your transformations over the last year and decided that 2014 Is going to be my year! First I plan on getting BA on Jan 10 my pre op is on Jan 2 and then I wan to get BBL. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time.

So after going to my consultation my doctor and I decided to go with 450cc, Hp, silicone gel under the muscle. However, I'm going to take some wish pics for her to look at during my pre op because I really want to get my desired results, not wishing I had went bigger. I'm 5'3 and I weigh 134pds. I have looked at countless pictures and read many reviews but I haven't found anyone who really matches my stats or has a similar body shape to myself I'm so confused!

Pre Op done 7 1/5 days to go

So I went to my pre op appointment and took my "wish pics" with me and my doctor said some of them were unrealistic. However, we both settled on one that she felt comfortable doing and I felt would be a good size. So I tried on the sizers again and picked the 500 cc mentor silicone gel implant. I made my final payment and then Dr. Emmett assistant Jen ( she is so awesome and informative, both of them together have definitely made this experience enjoyable!) went over all the paperwork and answered all my questions about my nipples pointing in crazy directions, the possibility of uni-boob, bottoming out or a space between my boobs. I got my prescriptions that's about it. So now I'm getting closer and closer to my surgery date, I'm extremely excited as much as I am nervous. I definitely got "boobie greed" so now I'm just praying I didn't get them too big lol!

SORRY UPDATE SO LATE :( PICS 500 cc HP Silicone

So I got my BA on the Jan 10 2014. When I got to the surgery center the staff was awesome they did everything they could do you make me feel comfortable. After answering some questions and signing some disclosures they took me to my bed had my change into my gown, take a pee test and the Anesthesiologist "Big John" came in to talk to me, explaining what he was going to be doing. They put in my IV, put some medicine in the IV and rolled me to the surgery room. Next thing I know I was back in the room I was originally in and I had two big lumps on my chest. I wasn't in any pain at all I felt a little woozy but I asked the nurse to go get my mom, which she did and I got my clothes from my mom and put them on. I slept in the car on the way to my moms house and went back to sleep when I got in the bed. No pain at all.

DAY 1
Still no pain in fact I put a TCA peel on my face. No nausea, no problems using the bathroom taking all my meds on time . I'm not on any pain killers but I do have a quit a few meds the Lyrica is what I think is helping the best but I don't know.

Day 2
Today I woke up ate. Took my meds Still no pain, my boobs look like sponge bob boobs can't wait for them to look normal. Now I'm just worried about then dropping. How long did it take for your boobs to look normal?
Dr. Jennifer Emmet

Absolutely amazing. Dr. Emmett is awesome she made me feel so comfortable she did an amazing job. I have a tattoo of a rose on the crease of my right breast and when stitching me back up she lined it up perfectly. Words can't described how grateful I am and happy that I have picked Dr. Emmett. Her staff was amazing. Overall, my experience was great!

Update please
Hey congrats on your BA! I also got 500! (500R/475L). I think we also have the same stats. :) I'm on day 3 and still slowly recovering. Keep us updated on how your doing with pics. Wishing the best!!
Looking good so far. I am thrilled with my results from my High Profiles. Happy healing to you. xx
Thank you! Yours look amazing. It doesn't even look like your had to drop. Happy healing to you as well!
You look great,I hope my boobs look this good.lol
Thanks I just cant wait for them to drop
Good luck !!
You look amazing!!
500 should be great on you..I'm similar stats 5'4-5"5 and 133 I got 595 and still don't think I went big enough ..maybe I should of got 650!! Bit them they would prob have been huge
im having my BA done on 1/20/14 im sooo excited!! good luck to u hope they turn out great keep us updated!!
Lol me too! doesn't time seem to be moving super slow? Good luck to you as well. Are you having trouble picking out the right size?
I actually told my PS I wanted a full D and after telling him what all I was expecting resuly wise he told me I would have to go to at least a DD.. witch is fine by me lol go big or go home ...lol we just haven't set the CC'S just yet but cup size has been discussed. My PS is out of state for me so were trying to make the trip as little as possiable lol
Your right go big or go home. My Ps said she could only fit 500 cc in me now I'm just worried that I'm being consumed with boobie greed. However, I don't want to come out of surgery looking crazy so I'm kind of nervous praying I didn't go too big. Yikes!
Boobie greed isn't always a bad thing lol.. u will be fine.. good thought only lol
Trust me you won't regret it. Mine are 450cc and they are way smaller than my wish boobs.
lol ok thanks
Ok thanks! I don't know what your wish boobs were but yours look great!
you have such a beautiful body, a BA is going to really be the finishing touch. u make me want to do core exercises lol
Thank you! I feel like a little boy so I definitely have to do something. The sizers look good on you! My sizers looked weird so I'm still confused on what size I should pick an my pre op is in a few hours. I decided to just take the doctor some pictures and show her what I want.

Don't worry about your new founded addiction to RealSelf! We're all in the same boat here...glad you could join us. Here is a link to some helpful recovery supplies. Love all your wish pictures. Good luck and keep us posted!

Thank you Beth!
hi beth, that link takes u to a male tummy tuck review. pics scared the heck outta me. lol

Try this link instead for some helpful recovery supplies! Good luck to you too Cosmo84!