All New Me 2014 BA -Englewood, CO

I think I have became addicted to realself. I have...

I think I have became addicted to realself. I have been looking at all of your transformations over the last year and decided that 2014 Is going to be my year! First I plan on getting BA on Jan 10 my pre op is on Jan 2 and then I wan to get BBL. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time.

So after going to my consultation my doctor and I decided to go with 450cc, Hp, silicone gel under the muscle. However, I'm going to take some wish pics for her to look at during my pre op because I really want to get my desired results, not wishing I had went bigger. I'm 5'3 and I weigh 134pds. I have looked at countless pictures and read many reviews but I haven't found anyone who really matches my stats or has a similar body shape to myself I'm so confused!

Pre Op done 7 1/5 days to go

So I went to my pre op appointment and took my "wish pics" with me and my doctor said some of them were unrealistic. However, we both settled on one that she felt comfortable doing and I felt would be a good size. So I tried on the sizers again and picked the 500 cc mentor silicone gel implant. I made my final payment and then Dr. Emmett assistant Jen ( she is so awesome and informative, both of them together have definitely made this experience enjoyable!) went over all the paperwork and answered all my questions about my nipples pointing in crazy directions, the possibility of uni-boob, bottoming out or a space between my boobs. I got my prescriptions that's about it. So now I'm getting closer and closer to my surgery date, I'm extremely excited as much as I am nervous. I definitely got "boobie greed" so now I'm just praying I didn't get them too big lol!

SORRY UPDATE SO LATE :( PICS 500 cc HP Silicone

So I got my BA on the Jan 10 2014. When I got to the surgery center the staff was awesome they did everything they could do you make me feel comfortable. After answering some questions and signing some disclosures they took me to my bed had my change into my gown, take a pee test and the Anesthesiologist "Big John" came in to talk to me, explaining what he was going to be doing. They put in my IV, put some medicine in the IV and rolled me to the surgery room. Next thing I know I was back in the room I was originally in and I had two big lumps on my chest. I wasn't in any pain at all I felt a little woozy but I asked the nurse to go get my mom, which she did and I got my clothes from my mom and put them on. I slept in the car on the way to my moms house and went back to sleep when I got in the bed. No pain at all.

DAY 1
Still no pain in fact I put a TCA peel on my face. No nausea, no problems using the bathroom taking all my meds on time . I'm not on any pain killers but I do have a quit a few meds the Lyrica is what I think is helping the best but I don't know.

Day 2
Today I woke up ate. Took my meds Still no pain, my boobs look like sponge bob boobs can't wait for them to look normal. Now I'm just worried about then dropping. How long did it take for your boobs to look normal?
Englewood General Surgeon

Absolutely amazing. Dr. Emmett is awesome she made me feel so comfortable she did an amazing job. I have a tattoo of a rose on the crease of my right breast and when stitching me back up she lined it up perfectly. Words can't described how grateful I am and happy that I have picked Dr. Emmett. Her staff was amazing. Overall, my experience was great!