Unhappy with my Nose...- England- I did it!!!

I've hated my nose for a few years now, I feel...

I've hated my nose for a few years now, I feel it's too big for my face and wish it was cuter and less bulbous.
I have my first consultation on Tuesday in London with Dr Bassim Matti.
I'm really concerned about having work done to my face in case it goes wrong, so searching for a skilled surgeon in the Uk.
Im 26 and so self conscious of my looks :(

Anyway will keep you all updated of how my first consultations goes!

Consultation

Sorry for the long delay in posting an update. I went to see Dr Matti about 3 weeks ago and he told me my nose only needed tweaking, and refining a little. I felt very comfortable with him, and thought he was very honest with me. Here are some images he created.

What could be...

These are images of how it would look. I will go back to him to tweak these even more..

2nd consultation

I'm going to see the same surgeon on Tuesday for 2nd consultation. So nervous / excited as from this I will hopefully set a date... That's if I don't chicken out!
I think on the images he produced the after looks a little too pointy, so I'm going to discuss this with him. I want it a little less pronounced.
Will let you know how it goes :)

Update

I have had some lovely email from Realself readers about my nose. And I have taken on board everyone's comments. I have also had close family and friends tell me my nose is fine. But seriously I hate it.
I have uploaded some pics of it here where it just looks too big for my fairly small face.
I'm not wanting a big change to my nose. Just refining.
I saw the Dr yesterday and he said it would be 'Finesse' Rhinoplasty, which is just refinement.
I hope you all don't think I'm shallow, its just its becoming a huge issue for me. All I think about is my nose...its driving me nuts and I've become obsessed with it.
I feel like I will be much more happier with my appearance if my nose is a little smaller.

my nose now

Too big and clumsy for my face!

Not long now :)

I'm having my surgery 7th of Feb! Starting to get excited :)

I did it!

So I had my surgery on the 7th of Feb. I had my cast off on Friday and it is so swollen and sore right now. Even thought it is swollen, it is a cuter nose I think....
I will post some pics once the swelling has decreased a little more.
I can't really Judge it properly yet, and just need to be patient as it's one 9 days since I had the operation :)

2 weeks post op

2 weeks post op :)

Bump on bridge

Love my new nose, but I do have a small bump on the bridge. Near the top. I didn't have the bone touched, only had tip rhino. The bump is hard so I doubt it's swelling? Will this go? I'm 3 weeks post op today.

Bump

Bump getting bigger ?

One month post op, really happy with how my nose is refining, but undo think the bump is getting bigger. I never noticed I had a bump before the op.
Still love the new nose though :)

1month post