My rhinoplasty journey start to finish, England

I've hated my nose for a few years now, I feel...

I've hated my nose for a few years now, I feel it's too big for my face and wish it was cuter and less bulbous.
I have my first consultation on Tuesday in London with Dr Bassim Matti.
I'm really concerned about having work done to my face in case it goes wrong, so searching for a skilled surgeon in the Uk.
Im 26 and so self conscious of my looks :(

Anyway will keep you all updated of how my first consultations goes!

Consultation

Sorry for the long delay in posting an update. I went to see Dr Matti about 3 weeks ago and he told me my nose only needed tweaking, and refining a little. I felt very comfortable with him, and thought he was very honest with me. Here are some images he created.

What could be...

These are images of how it would look. I will go back to him to tweak these even more..

2nd consultation

I'm going to see the same surgeon on Tuesday for 2nd consultation. So nervous / excited as from this I will hopefully set a date... That's if I don't chicken out!
I think on the images he produced the after looks a little too pointy, so I'm going to discuss this with him. I want it a little less pronounced.
Will let you know how it goes :)

Update

I have had some lovely email from Realself readers about my nose. And I have taken on board everyone's comments. I have also had close family and friends tell me my nose is fine. But seriously I hate it.
I have uploaded some pics of it here where it just looks too big for my fairly small face.
I'm not wanting a big change to my nose. Just refining.
I saw the Dr yesterday and he said it would be 'Finesse' Rhinoplasty, which is just refinement.
I hope you all don't think I'm shallow, its just its becoming a huge issue for me. All I think about is my nose...its driving me nuts and I've become obsessed with it.
I feel like I will be much more happier with my appearance if my nose is a little smaller.

my nose now

Too big and clumsy for my face!

Not long now :)

I'm having my surgery 7th of Feb! Starting to get excited :)

I did it!

So I had my surgery on the 7th of Feb. I had my cast off on Friday and it is so swollen and sore right now. Even thought it is swollen, it is a cuter nose I think....
I will post some pics once the swelling has decreased a little more.
I can't really Judge it properly yet, and just need to be patient as it's one 9 days since I had the operation :)

2 weeks post op

2 weeks post op :)

Bump on bridge

Love my new nose, but I do have a small bump on the bridge. Near the top. I didn't have the bone touched, only had tip rhino. The bump is hard so I doubt it's swelling? Will this go? I'm 3 weeks post op today.

Bump

Bump getting bigger ?

One month post op, really happy with how my nose is refining, but undo think the bump is getting bigger. I never noticed I had a bump before the op.
Still love the new nose though :)

1month post

Regrets

No point is saying I told you so.
I do regert my nose job.

Its been a 13 months since primary, and I did have to have revision in Sept (7 months ago)) as I developed a bump.

I now hate my nose. Even more than before.
It made me so ill will depression. I wouldn't leave the house, terrible thoughts.

I think about it everyday. I have ruined my face and my happiness.

I didn't want to put anything on here as I knew I would be swamped with people saying I told you so.....

I now have a skinny nose, too small for my face. It looks pinched, I have a dent on one side. and it look TOO defined.
Overall I feel it looks fake and operated on... exactly what I didn't want.

I am getting CBT to help me see positively, my first session is on the 9th April.

I hope that helps.

Well that's my update!

Photo

This is my new nose. Which I cannot stand.
Even uploading these pics makes me feel sick.

Since the revision

As you all know Im really unhappy with the result of my revision surgery. I feel my nose looks 'Done' and unnatural, Doesn't suit my face at all. Not only that it has left me with a dent in the middle. on the side with out the mole!
Scared to have surgery - but has anyoe had fillers in their nose? Im wondering if this will help solve that issue.???

Pics

Honest Opinion needed!!

I really need to know if I have ruined my face and my nose.
As per my pics I posted yesterday, would someone tell me if Im going crazy or not?

I think its worse than before - but people around me think its fine.
Am I being silly, it the change as dramatic as I think it is?

I just want to know if this is all in my head, and if my nose is OK?