Breast Augmentation Surgery with Cohesive Gel Breast Implants

Q. Why are you planning on having a breast...

Q. Why are you planning on having a breast surgery?
A: I've always had small breasts but after giving a birth, breast feeding made my breast to go even smaller and saggy.

Q. How did you feel after the consultation?
A. At other hospitals, they all said things like "Everything is possible" or "That can all be done."

Q. What do you expect to be changed in your lift after surgery?
A: For starters, clothes would fit me better. And I would definitely be more confident.

Q. Weren't there any difficulties with post-operative care during your recovery?
A: After 3 days, I was able to resume most of my daily activities. I had some pain and discomfort but it wasn't as bad as I expected.

Q. Is there any change after surgery?
A: Now I have got volume on my breasts, which didn't show before. I used to be shy when wearing those low-cut tops. But now I am confident in wearing them.

Q. What do you think about your breasts and how do you feel now?
A: They feel very soft and it feels like they are really a part of my body now.
I would definitely like to recommend a breast surgery to anyone who wants their confidence back and improve their self-esteem as that’s how I feel now.
Young Min Lim

At other hospitals, they all said things like "Everything is possible" or "That can all be done." However, the surgeon here recommended me the appropriate size of implants so there will be a less probability of having side effect after surgery. This made me trust him and that's why I decided to have a surgery at GRAND.

Hi!  Thank you for sharing your story with us :).  I was not able to see the video when I pushed on it.  Can you please check to see if it is working for you when you use the link from our site and reply to my comment when you see if it works or not?

Thanks!