Endoscopic Brow Lift Surgery - Should Have Done It Sooner

WHY I DID IT: I decided to have endoscopic surgery...

WHY I DID IT: I decided to have endoscopic surgery 6 years ago at 32 years old - While that may seem young, my eyebrows sat just above my eyelids (approx 1.1 versus 2.5) and I had heavy eyelids (genetics). If I was not smiling people commented that I looked "sad"/tired.

I found the best doctor -not by price - but reputation. I had a referral from my sister who did a rotation with him. I liked that he had a fantastic track record.

PROS/CONS - I am completely satisfied. Would have loved to heal faster that the 3 weeks (heavy bruising 1st week/light thereafter); however, it was well worth the wait. Only CON - I learned through a trip to the ER that I have MitroValve after becoming very dehydrated a day after the surgery. It would have been nice to stay in an overnight "care hotel" just for the peace of mind.

I think if anyone is not satisfied with their results - they need to look at expectations or the actual surgeon they selected. UPDATE - at 39 years old - I still get compliments & my eyebrows sit at the 2.5 above the pupil since the surgery 6 years ago.

Dr. Bafitis

I highly recommend my Dr. HE is the best - former President the the American Plastic Surgery Assoc & actually teaches (and has failed) other plastic surgeons looking to get board cert. He's the best with a great bedside manner

I am looking for a good doctor in Miami for a browlift. any recomendation? Thanks
Hi I am 33 years old and contemplating an endoscopic browlift. I see you posted this a while back but is there anyway you could send me pics? It sounds like you describe my situation in your email. Ugh, genetics! Anyway everyone on here seems alot older so would love your opinions, advice, etc. Thanks!
I would like to have a browlift. I am 46 and live in Miami. You said had been 6 years after the surgery and still you see your eyebrowns on the right posicion? I though that the endoscopic browlift will be last less that open browlift. Do you you anything about this? Do you had problems losing hair after the surgery? Do you know any very good doctor in Miami that i can see? Many thanks,
I am also nervous about the hairline! My only setback bc it's already receding. Would love feedback/input on this as well!
thank you very much, i wanna same prodecure... you gave me power