Endoscopic Brow Lift & Fat Transfer, Great Results - Chicago

I am 42 and wanted to look a bit younger, I was...

I am 42 and wanted to look a bit younger, I was bothered by lines/wrinkles on my forehead and a bit of eye droop. I had an endoscopic brow lift three weeks ago and am very pleased with the results so far. The doctor shaved a bit of bone off my brow to improve the look of my eyes, which were deep-set. And, he included a fat transfer to add some fullness to my lips and erase laugh lines. I'm still a bit swollen, but each day I look better and better.

My forehead is smooth, and my eyes look brighter and more rested. The fat transfer was a bit uneven--the upper lip looks great but it's larger than the lower. I'm going to wait and see if the swelling on the top lip goes down on its own, and if it doesn't, I'll just get more filler for the lower lip to even it out.

Overall, I am very happy I had this done and have no regrets. The pain wasn't as bad as I expected, although I looked like I'd been beaten with a baseball bat for a week afterward.

Mark Zukowski

I am very satisfied with the experience I had with this doctor. He is a master at facial work and I felt confident the results would be good. He made himself available on evenings, weekends/etc. for follow-up appointments which is virtually unheard of for most doctors. His staff is very professional and friendly too.