Endoscopic Brow Lift & Fat Transfer, Great Results - Chicago

I am 42 and wanted to look a bit younger, I was...

I am 42 and wanted to look a bit younger, I was bothered by lines/wrinkles on my forehead and a bit of eye droop. I had an endoscopic brow lift three weeks ago and am very pleased with the results so far. The doctor shaved a bit of bone off my brow to improve the look of my eyes, which were deep-set. And, he included a fat transfer to add some fullness to my lips and erase laugh lines. I'm still a bit swollen, but each day I look better and better.

My forehead is smooth, and my eyes look brighter and more rested. The fat transfer was a bit uneven--the upper lip looks great but it's larger than the lower. I'm going to wait and see if the swelling on the top lip goes down on its own, and if it doesn't, I'll just get more filler for the lower lip to even it out.

Overall, I am very happy I had this done and have no regrets. The pain wasn't as bad as I expected, although I looked like I'd been beaten with a baseball bat for a week afterward.

Mark Zukowski

I am very satisfied with the experience I had with this doctor. He is a master at facial work and I felt confident the results would be good. He made himself available on evenings, weekends/etc. for follow-up appointments which is virtually unheard of for most doctors. His staff is very professional and friendly too.

It's been almost three months since my surgery and the results are totally natural. Most people don't even realize I got work done, the few comments I got were something like...did you change your hair? Are you wearing makeup? (neither has changed) As I was in my early 40s the results are subtle. My husband doesn't think the results were very dramatic, but I didn't want to look "done" just a little younger, so that's good. I can see my eyes look more open/refreshed and all the wrinkles that were on my forehead are gone. No more need for botox!

As far as "issues," I have two very small bald spots (about the size of a pencil eraser) in my hairline from where staples/screws were. My doctor said it's normal and should start growing back in another month or so. I am using Rogaine to help that process, and taking biotin supplements. I have long hair so you can't even see them, but I have heard they can be permanent in some people. At this stage, I also have a bit of numbness and itching sensations in my head (which should slowly go away) and can't lift my brow very well. It's a bit frozen. But that's ok with me actually...I don't want any wrinkles to return so it can stay frozen as far as I'm concerned.
I am also 42 and thinking about a brow lift. My husband is worried about the lift not looking natural. How is it going now? Any issues?

Thank you so much for sharing and wishing you a great final result.  Please come back and update your post once you have more information, photos, or other details you think others would appreciate knowing before undergoing the procedure.