Worth Every Dollar Spent!

This is my 3rd dr.office attending for...

this is my 3rd dr.office attending for endermologie. it's worked all 3 times. i love my results. i naturally workout 5 days a week cardio,weight train and drink plenty of water also i have a clean diet. on endermologie days i make sure i do at least 30 mins of cardio. my cellulite was every bad. i mean probably the worst you ever seen. now my legs are smooth and almost cellulite free. i saw big results after my 4th treatment, but this varies from patient to patient.

eat clean, drink at least 8 glasses of water, and do cardio 30mins 3 times a week.oh and don't be scared of a little pain i am on level 10. you will see results. i wish i had the pics to show the dramatic change.

any update? did your cellulite come back after you stopped treatment?
Could you provide pics to support your statement? I would like to see as this will prob help me and others to make decisions on getting this type of treatment, I am sure. thanks

Doesn't the intensive treatment cause broken capillaries and spider veins?
I don't care how {clean} someone's diet is or how much water they drink to plump up their skin, cellulite is hereditar y and inevitable due to the skins lack of collagen in aging. Have you even seen the difference between and Hispanic woman's skin and a Polish woman's?

gerald truesdale (nc) dr. swanson (fl)