Worth Every Dollar Spent!

This is my 3rd dr.office attending for...

this is my 3rd dr.office attending for endermologie. it's worked all 3 times. i love my results. i naturally workout 5 days a week cardio,weight train and drink plenty of water also i have a clean diet. on endermologie days i make sure i do at least 30 mins of cardio. my cellulite was every bad. i mean probably the worst you ever seen. now my legs are smooth and almost cellulite free. i saw big results after my 4th treatment, but this varies from patient to patient.

eat clean, drink at least 8 glasses of water, and do cardio 30mins 3 times a week.oh and don't be scared of a little pain i am on level 10. you will see results. i wish i had the pics to show the dramatic change.

gerald truesdale (nc) dr. swanson (fl)

any update? did your cellulite come back after you stopped treatment?
Could you provide pics to support your statement? I would like to see as this will prob help me and others to make decisions on getting this type of treatment, I am sure. thanks

Doesn't the intensive treatment cause broken capillaries and spider veins?
I don't care how {clean} someone's diet is or how much water they drink to plump up their skin, cellulite is hereditar y and inevitable due to the skins lack of collagen in aging. Have you even seen the difference between and Hispanic woman's skin and a Polish woman's?

i want to know if the endormologie really works , im not about to invest money on something thats not worth it, please theres a lot of thumbs up thumbs down..whats the skinny on this !!! helpp
Did yo do endermologie only or did you do it in combo with mesotherapy at Dr. Swanson's office?

Thanks 9542anon,

Working out and eating healthy is great advice, but as you said sometimes you can't stop genetics. ;)  So glad your procedures went so well. You had 4 treatments you said, are you going back for more? The reason I ask is because 6316anon continues to go back because they say it is making their thighs thiner, I was wondering if you had the same effect.  Do you have a picture of how you look now, just so we can see results?

-Britt