My Favorite Doctor - Encino, CA

Acne scars, moles as i age.

Acne scars, moles as i age.

I am extremely satisfied with my Fraxel proceedure...

I am extremely satisfied with my Fraxel proceedure. Did it hurt? heck yeah, did it swell? yes but keeping the cold packs on my face for 2 days and a fan in my face brought the swelling way down. My biggest complaint is the nasty cream you have to wear, it's greasy, heavy & gross but overall my results have been amazing. Dr. Gashri went light my 1st procedure to be safe & sure of my skins reaction. The 2nd procedure he went a bit heavier causing the pain & recovery time to exceed the previous procedure. Fraxel has taken 8 years off my fce, too much sun and acne caused discoloration and scars. I would definetly do it again. I have read other postings about pain, swelling, acne, after effects... I am curious to know how high the machine was set, so many variables and a persons skin reaction. My husband also had 2 Fraxel procedures, Dr Gashri gave him a deeper treatment than mine since his sun and scar damage was more severe than mine had been. My husband did not have any of the adverse reactions either. In fact, he is scheduling his 3rd Fraxel. He is 60 and he looks to be 50-55yrs old.
Los Angeles Dermatologist

DR G has been our dermatolgist for 6 years now. He is very thorough & always checks our little "spots" & "moles". He has also done 4 Fraxel Lasers for us. Our skin has improved greatly. I am next scheduled for Radiesse.

Hi Cherie,

Welcome to the Fraxel community! I can't wait to hear more about your procedure.

Thanks,