Cool Sculptor - Encino, CA

I have had the procedure done and am looking...

I have had the procedure done and am looking forward to results. Before the procedure began Dr. P asked if I had an additional questions or concerns. He checked in on me to make sure all was going well during the process. I even got a cupcake on my way out for being such a good patient! =)

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

From my initial phone call to the day of my treatment everyone in Dr. P's office has been nothing but kind, considerate and supportive. I went to see Dr. P to discuss Coolscuplting by Zeltiq. Dr. P's warm bedside manner put any apprehensions I was feeling at ease. He was not rushed in our consultation, taking time to answer all of my questions thoroughly. We discussed every aspect of the procedure in depth. We talked about fat cell shedding, blood chemistry, liver function and bowel function. Like most people I always get second opinion. I saw another doctor but the difference between that doctor and Dr. P was night and day. The other doctor was cold, reserved and distant. Dr. P did not point out any faults in me. He only listened to the areas that I expressed concern in. The other doctor pointed out areas that I had no problems with. The key difference in the diagnosis was the size of the hand piece to be used; one large and small area versus multiple small and medium areas. When I left the other doctors office I felt worse then when I walked in. I thought over what the other doctor had said and contacted Dr. P's office to get another consultation. Again, Dr. P listened to my new concerns and stated that his diagnosis remained the same. I felt reassured and knew that Dr. P was the one who should do the procedure for me. Additionally, Dr. P generously agreed to do the procedure at a discounted rate! I will recommend Dr. P to everyone who is interested in Zeltiq. Dr. P cares about his patient’s well being. What more could you ask for? Thank you so much Dr. P!

thinking of making an appt at this location this week... how were your results? how many areas were covered in the $3,000?
I had two areas treated; just below my breast and below my belly button. I had both areas treated twice. Clothes that fit tightly after my children were born now fit with ease. I am happy I had the procedure done.

Sounds like you had a great experience. I want a cupcake! :)

How are your results so far?

Yes, I did! To early to tell. I will let you know in a few weeks.

Fabulous. :) I'll keep an eye on your review.