Large Volume Liposuction to Thighs, Upper Calves and Knees - Encino, CA

Almost twenty years ago I had gastric bypass...

Almost twenty years ago I had gastric bypass surgery. The extreme weight loss left my body with lots of cellulite with hanging and sagging skin mainly located on my lower body. Last year, after years of shame and discomfort from extremely heavy thighs and hanging adominal skin, I decided to research options for reducing the redundant skin.

Beginning the Count Down

So excited and nervous! Had my pre-op on Friday, paid in full and picked up all of my meds. Thank goodness next week will be a big distraction, my husband and I are going out of state to visit our son for a week. When we return, I will only have three days before joining the flat side. Will post before pictures before surgery.

Thanks to all for the encouragement!

Beginning Tummy Tuck Count Down!

Thanks to all for the encouragement!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Upon doing lots of research I found Dr. Younai a specialist in large volume liposuction. His office staff was fantastic! I was able to get a free consultation appointment with the doctor the same week that I called. Dr. Younai was very kind and extremely knowledgeable about the after effects of gastic bypass surgery both physically and emotionally and of course high volume liposuction. He was very honest about what could be accomplished with the procedure, the possible complications and the recovery. I felt very prepared and confident going into the procedure. He even provided overnight aftercare for me after the surgery even though it was not necessary. I chose to be overly cautious as this was my first liposuction procedure. The outcome of the procedure was beyond my greatest expectations! Dr was able to remove almost 25lbs of fat from my thigh and hip area alone. My saddle bags were gone and the humps on my thighs were greatly diminished. Within 3 weeks after the surgery even with swelling, I was able to wear pants for the first time in more years than I can remember! The results were drastic, I lost four to six dress sizes in form fitting clothing. I would highly recommend Dr Younai and his staff to anyone seeking large volume liposuction. The high volume liposuction was the first of two procedures that I will need to resculpt my body. My second procedure is an Abdominoplasty with liposuction of the flanks and lower back. Wish me luck, I go in on September 18th. See ya on the flat side!