Dr. Persky is Hands Down the Best Doctor in the World - Encino, CA

I was very nervous about the pain but it was not...

I was very nervous about the pain but it was not bad at all. The recovery has been a breeze with minimal pain, swelling and bruising. I was pleasantly surprised with the recovery which was my main concern. I got to the surgery center at 6:30 am as nervous as ever. The nurse and the anesthesiologist were so kind. They couldn't get my IV started and I get a little woozy with stuff like that. I almost passed out just from the IV. When Dr. Persky got there he stayed with me the entire time right up until I fell asleep. I have to say the IV was the worst part. I woke up in no pain cracking jokes. Its been more pressure than pain and overall was no where near as bad as I thought it would be.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Persky is quite possibly the nicest man on the planet. I was very nervous, I've never had surgery. I asked a million irrational questions and he answered them all without one ounce of irritation, and mostly with a great sense of humor. My husband was unable to come back with me while I was being prepped for surgery, I was so nervous they could barely start the IV. When Dr. Persky arrived he sat next to the bed and rubbed my feet while they started the IV and never left my side. He rubbed my arm and talked to me as the strapped me into the bed and talked to me until I was out. The next thing I knew he was right there again telling me how well I did. He even went out and updated my family and told them every detail of the surgery (which I'm sure they didn't want to know). He is extremely calming and relaxed and the nicest doctor I've ever been to. He called me the night of the surgery to check on me and then again the following day, as did the office staff. My only complaint is that he can't be my general practitioner. I'm only a week out so its hard to say what it will look like but so far I am very pleased with what I see, and as soon as the swelling goes down I'll know what its like to breath out of both sides of my nose!