Had my Rhinoplasty (2 Months Later!) - Encino, CA

When I waas growing up in my junior high schol...

When I waas growing up in my junior high schol years, I felt that my nose had very very slowly increasingly start to get more narrower and more large. I wouldn't be until I had reached my high school years. By the end of graduation, I wanted to have nose surgery (or rhinoplasty) and finally have the nose that I've always wanted. It took me some time to come up with the money to have surgery... but I'm glad I used it! Looking for a surgeon was very difficulty for me become I had no idea if which surgeon would be best and if location and speciality mattered. And a couple weeks of researching, I found out the Dr. Sean Younai was the best! From beginning to end (2 months later)... I do not regret having surgery. The only downside of having rhinoplasty with Dr. Sen Younai is the swelling you get from surgery.. (which clear up for most in 1 week!) After 2 months, I have no hump, my nose looks more natural, but the bottom part is (as I see it) slowly drooping. I'm not sure if it will retract... but its something I cannot control. Maybe this is something some people get and will eventually go away.. (hopefully)... Nevertheless, I am glad I went with the surgery. In the end, even the smallest changes will change who you are as a person! Thank You Dr. Younai!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon