Huge Waste of Time and $$! - Encino, CA

The date is approximate, but I tried this out a...

The date is approximate, but I tried this out a few years ago. Due to genetics, I had fat deposits under my eyes that became more pronounced in my late 20s. I didn't want to go the surgery route, so I discovered Lipodissolve online and found Flash Laser in Encino. They charged me $350 to inject the area under both eyes. After days of swelling, the fat was supposed to be significantly diminished after a few weeks. I didn't notice any improvement. The Dr. offered to treat me again for free, and after another month of swollen eyes and waiting, nothing. I think I actually paid another $350 to try one more time. That was a stupid waste of time and $$. These Dr.s shouldn't be pushing something that so obviously doesn't work.

Nothing will remove the lumps of fat from the eye area other than a blepharoplasty, so don't bother trying anything else. I eventually had the laser procedure and it was one of the best things I've done for my face.
Dwight Hiscox / Flash Laser

I wonder what really works for cellulite? I am very cautious about what I would do. The reviews are great....gets you in touch with reality. I am sure the photos are "doctored up" lol. play on words. One has to wade thought all the b.s. and make their own decision.
It is weird how the fat doesn't came back. It seems like once the doctor gets it out it is gone!
I had lower eye lid fat taken out because it looked like bags under my eyes. It was fat. the Dr. cut inside the lower eyelid and took the fat out and cut excess skin off and gave my lower lids a "lift'. It has been about 10 years... no fat came back. It was Dr. Perry at 77 Scripts Dr. in Sacramento, CA 95825. Great Doctor!
opps I mean Dr. Craig Berris on Scripts Drive.
Thanks - after years of trying various non-surgical fixes, I eventually had a lower blepharoplasty in 2009. Only way to resolve it!