Dr. Persky is an Artist! - Encino, CA

My lips have always had uneven fullness. My bottom...

My lips have always had uneven fullness. My bottom lip is very full and my top lip was almost non existant on the sides. I didn't have to explain much, he knew exactly what I meant and gave me the lips I've always dreamed of. My top lip now has subtle natural fullness on the sides. They are still swollen, I just had this done yesterday but I will give updates and I already love the results. I've been feeling zero pain so far maybe about a 2/10. Wonderful experience, friendly staff, will be returning again.

1 week later, still looks great

I think the swelling is all gone now, I had ZERO bruising or pain since the injection. My lips still look naturally fuller and no one has been able to tell the difference (they know there is something they can't put their finger on it ;P) I will definitely be going back to Dr. Persky for a refill whenever the filler starts to wear off.
Dr.Persky

Dr. Persky is the best. He was understanding, kind and could tell exactly the look I was going for. I would recommend him to anyone considering juvederm. It was worth every penny.

Your upper lip looks fantastic!  Definitely keep us posted on the swelling.  Did you have an entire vial injected?
I had just over half of a syringe. The swelling has gone down a bit, it isn't quite as thick but still much better than before. I will post another pic in a week when I know how the final result will look
Sounds good, looking forward to your update.  How nice that you have the rest of the vial for next time!