Horrible Rhinoplasty Story - Encino, CA

I came to Dr. Younai originally for a rhinoplasty....

I came to Dr. Younai originally for a rhinoplasty. After having my consultation, he convinced me to also get a chin reduction. The staff was great and so was he until after my procedure. When I came for my post-check up, the staff was horrible and he was always late. When I got the bandages off I was mortified but he reassured me that once the swelling went down, it would look good. I waited for about a year then I went back complaining to him of my droopy nose and my crooked chin. He said because I had thick skin, he couldn't make it any smaller. But as for my chin, he said that it was okay because everyone has crooked chins if you look close. I was extremely upset because I paid all of that money for a droopy nose and a crooked chin. I went to another plastic surgeon and he fixed my nose but he was too nervous to do my chin because Dr. Younai had created so much damage. If you are going to Dr. Younai for a rhinoplasty, I HIGHLY suggest you save your money and go to another plastic surgeon. Now I am left with a crooked chin and less money due to the fact that I had to pay another plastic surgeon to fix Dr. Younai's mistake.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!

Hi can I ask did your second surgeon make your nose smaller did he have a problem with thick skin ?
He made it much smaller. I am extremely happy that he was able to fix Dr. Younai's work. I love my nose now.