Love Fraxel!! - Encino, CA

I just recently had Fraxel Restore done at Dr....

I just recently had Fraxel Restore done at Dr. Sanders office in Encino by the amazing Nurse Karen House and WOW! I was starting to fear I may need a little nip/tuck around my face but nurse Karen was very honest in her opinion and felt Fraxel would be a better start for me at my age (early 30's). Im so happy I listened and am already loving the results! I have read so many negative reactions to Fraxel but honestly its who you go to, to perform it. You need to find someone that knows what they are doing, has an honest opinion about whats needed and the talent to perform the procedure properly. Do not skimp and do your research and you will be so happy with this procedure. Honestly though if you're in the LA area, don't waste your time on the Beverly Hills doctors with lasers, fillers and injections...I found a gem with Karen in the Valley!!

Ok, so here I am day 4 and so far the results are...

Ok, so here I am day 4 and so far the results are great!
just to back track a bit, I originally had Fraxel Restore done because Im too young for a facelift but too old to feel completely comfortable with my aging skin. I have tried injectables such as juvederm and radisse and was not happy at all with the under eye affect!
Botox is a plus and plan on going back to Dr Sanders office to see Nurse Karen for that.
at day 4 I am still a bit puffy, red and am now starting the "bronzing" stage. So far with all the instructions from Karen and the office, I am healing beautifully! :)
They gave me a great misting spray and a set of doctor recommended makeup to now start to conceal the red. I will say I am happy I waited to apply makeup and just let my skin breath and heal.

I see my skin and face like a painters canvas. when its muddied up with makeup, dirt, oils its a rough foundation to paint on. Something like Fraxel brings my skin back to a purity thats easier to work on from there.

Hi all! Well I am a little over 2 weeks out and...

Hi all! Well I am a little over 2 weeks out and I'm sorry for not posting pictures. I will say though that with just 1 treatment, it truly fixed all the areas boring me. My under eyes are tighter, less lines. Cheeks are more lifted. The ONLY negative I have found (and even then worht it) is that it has taken a good week to 2 weeks to fully recover simply from residual redness, an itchy neck and a few good breakouts on my chin. Other then that, seriously this has been the best procedure I've done and I have tried them ALL! I've tried every type of new and old laser, juvederm, radiuses, botox, etc... This has been the only one to give the results I needed. I'm going in soon for a second pass but only on my cheeks and under eyes to really get it good. I'll do a touch of Botox a week after but I'm finding I'm not going to need nearly as much Botox since the fraxel restore worked so well.
To all who have bad reviews on fraxel I am so sorry! I feel so lucky to have great results but really do believe it's the technician more then anything!!
Karen House @ Dr. Sanders

I cant rate anything but 100%. they are a top notch office, great staff, takes their time in making sure you are all set on every level. Karen House and Dr.Sanders are the Valleys best kept secret!

Glad you were pleased.

Thank you! Every day that passes it just gets better and better! :)

That is great to hear! I'd love it if you would post photos so we could see the difference you are describing as well. :)