Finally I Went Through Long Overdue Ear Surgery and Now I Feel Liberated - Encino, CA

After many years of painful memories of being...

After many years of painful memories of being ridiculed of my ears sticking out I decided at the age of 35 to take a very important step in my life and get the otoplasty procedure. My surgery went smoothly and I can now pull my hair back and I feel free like a weight has been removed and I don't feel restricted anymore to hide my ears. At the post follow up visits he continues to check the healing of my ears with care. After expressing to him that 1 of the ears still sticks out a little more than the other ear he has guaranteed his work to me and has offered to revise them. I am so grateful for that and thank Dr. Younai for his exceptional work in my surgery and I am now a confident woman who has left behind the painful scars that I was holding onto and I am looking forward for this new chapter in my life of loving myself and enjoying life!

Pics please
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I was extremely anxious of going through surgery but Dr. Younai from the initial consultation made me feel at ease, was very honest with what the outcome would look like and his prices were right within my budget. His honesty won me over and I had a very good feeling that I made the right choice.