I Think It's Working - Encino, CA

I am 54 years old, 5'9" 140 pounds, I do...

I am 54 years old, 5'9" 140 pounds, I do pilates reformer 3 days a week and spin for one hour 3 days a week. I had my lower stomach done, no matter how thin or fat or how hard I work out it is still something I dislike about my body. At 54 it's probably silly but I thought why not. As most people have stated when the Dr. first puts the sucking machine on it's a shock but after a few minutes I was on my computer with little discomfort.

The worst part was when they took of the machine and my fat roll was hard, the sensation of having massaged back to normal was weird but not anything to fear. Just a creepy feeling. It has been one week today and the swelling is gone and I am awaiting the magic :) I do have a funny sensation on the area that was done but I have found if I put a topical hydrocodon on it I forget about it.

The funny sensation is gone now and I think I can...

The funny sensation is gone now and I think I can see a difference. I also wanted to say that I paid 2,400 because I signed up for two sessions, I am going to wait at least 2 months before I do it again. I hope I can get the photo's taken to post.

Most of the posts on this site are negative, yes it's a little uncomfortable but really what did they expect. I had it done on Friday afternoon and did pilaties and spinning Saturday morning. I was sore like I had done a bunch of sit ups but nothing that prevented me for going to the gym.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I haven't been back for my follow up, and there just isn't any aftercare to speak of. I don't have an opinion of phone or email since it didn't apply to me.

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us updated on your results as they progress!