Loving my Laser Hair Removal - Encinitas, CA

I'd remove all of my unwanted hair if I could. I...

I'd remove all of my unwanted hair if I could. I love the way my skin feels on the areas I've done, plus I was a slave to shaving my legs and under arms every day/or every other day 'cuz if I didn't when I did I got horrible red bumps.
I'm pretty much done with the under arms at this point, I shave maybe once a month the two or three stray hairs that grow in.
My legs have been my latest target. Plus I do my lip and chin area whenever I do other treatments.
There is definitely a cost to this but the end result is well worth it. I was very sick recently and not having to bend to shave my legs was a life saver.
Just Skin, Inc.

Fabulous and pain-free treatments!

I do them when I have the cash. For lip and chin I do it every couple of months because I have lots of blonde fur and hate it. Legs are more expensive and I do it like 2 or 3 times a year. This has made the hair softer and given me a week between shaves. I used to shave everyday or every other day. For me, it has been worth it. I have had to battle ingrown hairs and red bumps every since starting to shave at age 13, so to me it's a relief. It is the best choice for most areas but if a few stubborn hairs remain, find an electrolysis person. (personally years ago when I was doing electrolysis between my eyebrows I could barely stand the pain. ) Good luck.
Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

How often do you have to have these treatments? Is it a set number of treatments, or is it something you will have to maintain, every so often, indefinitely?