Look Great and Not Fake at 51 - Encinitas, CA

Looking tired and beat..wanted to fix that.. I...

looking tired and beat..wanted to fix that..

I am using fillers to hold off the aged look. I swore I would never do fillers because I felt that most people that used them looked freakish or unnatural. Well, I finally decided to give it a try and I cannot begin to tell you the amount of people who comment on how fresh I look and are beyond shocked when I tell them it is all because of fillers and Dr. Palm's skill with them. She is the only doctor who knew how to use botox to eliminate eye hollows and to level out turned down lips. She also is the only one I will let near my face anymore. She uses restalyne and juvederm on my as well as botox.  I cannot tell you how happy I am. OH, and she does not use numbing creme-she uses a total block so there is NO PAIN at all.  Lover her!

Melanie D. Palm, MD

You look amazing, wow!
I keep reading about all the adverse things for people with restalyne and juvederm, etc. and I really think in 99 percent of cases it is the INJECTOR that makes the difference. These products are reversible-don't like result, have it dissolved. Choose the right physician, ask to see their work, ask if they know who to use Vitrase for correction and remember with fillers (at first) less is more.
you look great!! I am soooooooooo jealous! My restylane experience has been a nightmare

Looks great! I love the person I use for Botox and Restylane, too. The only people who look like they've had work done go to the wrong person, OR use it to plump up the lips. Was just going to say you don't need that much eye makeup. Your natural eye in the "before" picture looks younger

Glad to hear you are so pleased! Did she use Restylane under the eyes?