MiXto Sx Laser - Fabulous - Encinitas, CA

I wanted to "rejuvenate" my skin, and MiXto was...

I wanted to "rejuvenate" my skin, and MiXto was the answer. The fine lines and blotchy brown spots needed to be erased. Also my upper lip was very wrinkled, as well as my neck. (it was worth the extra cost to do both at one time!)
I'm happy with the results, and so is my husband. :-)

All of my family members couldn't believe the results. So far my mother, my aunt, and my cousin have also had the procedure done. Hey, we all look great!

It's a wonderful way to get your own collagen working again. I don't care how much retina you put on your skin, it's never the same as working from the inside out.
Just Skin, Inc.

I'm more neurotic than most. I spent months researching this procedure as I was concerned with safety, pain, and outcome. All along the way Nikki LaBauve was more than happy to provide answer, after answer, after answer! I was well prepared for the week of down time, and the hand-out I was given gave details for what I would/might experience each day. That was great! Plus there were gels and so forth to keep me comfortable. The procedure is fast and only slightly uncomfortable, and once it was over the only thing I had to worry about was keeping the gel on. I have long hair, so I found I need to wear it up otherwise I ended up with it in my hair. I also took the "sleep a little elevated" seriously. I wanted to make sure I reduced any additional swelling. So two pillows and sleeping on my back for several days was what I did. I love the results and I plan on doing it again!

Wow, great to hear! One thing I forgot to mention, is that if you have a history of cold sores you should be sure to get a prescription from a dermatologist to prevent getting them after the treatment. I took mine two days before and then also did a week course of them. And the other thing that is helpful is getting an order from Alpine Pharmaceuticals for their version of Arnica. I used the one for cosmetic surgery. It helped to keep the swelling and bruising down. Well, at least it made me feel it did. I know you can also buy Arnica at health food stores but I liked the way this one had blister packs for each day. Hope you have a great experience, I know you're going to love the results.
I love your results. Getting mine done in Solala Beach soon I am doing Face, neck and chest. My best friend had it in Solana Beach 3 weeks ago which is what made me want to also...You look amazing. We got a ref. a friend bonus so it is not costing me as much as it did you but even if it did with those results well worth it for sure.
HM Poway... how did your procedure go?

Amazing results, how wonderful!! So glad you took the time to share :) Did you find the treatment painful? How is the recovery time?

You're given a couple of pain relievers while the treatment is happening, and also there was a cold blower after each section was done. It wasn't painful, but I was glad when it was done. Then your face feels very hot and in about 30 mins. to an hour that was gone. After that no pain at all! Down time for me was five days. Each day got better and better and by Saturday I looked good enough to go out. I was pinkish longer than most but I have sensitive skin. I really didn't need makeup at all but I like my mineral makeup so I did brush some on after I put on my sunscreen. The hardest part for me was remembering to wear a hat for a month, as your skin needs the extra protection from the UV rays. All in all I've been so happy with the results and I do plan on having it again.

That's just excellent to hear! I love the mineral makeup, it's so light to wear and blends to nice :)

Be sure to keep us posted :)