MiXto Sx Laser - Fabulous - Encinitas, CA

I wanted to "rejuvenate" my skin, and MiXto was...

I wanted to "rejuvenate" my skin, and MiXto was the answer. The fine lines and blotchy brown spots needed to be erased. Also my upper lip was very wrinkled, as well as my neck. (it was worth the extra cost to do both at one time!)
I'm happy with the results, and so is my husband. :-)

All of my family members couldn't believe the results. So far my mother, my aunt, and my cousin have also had the procedure done. Hey, we all look great!

It's a wonderful way to get your own collagen working again. I don't care how much retina you put on your skin, it's never the same as working from the inside out.
Just Skin, Inc.

I'm more neurotic than most. I spent months researching this procedure as I was concerned with safety, pain, and outcome. All along the way Nikki LaBauve was more than happy to provide answer, after answer, after answer! I was well prepared for the week of down time, and the hand-out I was given gave details for what I would/might experience each day. That was great! Plus there were gels and so forth to keep me comfortable. The procedure is fast and only slightly uncomfortable, and once it was over the only thing I had to worry about was keeping the gel on. I have long hair, so I found I need to wear it up otherwise I ended up with it in my hair. I also took the "sleep a little elevated" seriously. I wanted to make sure I reduced any additional swelling. So two pillows and sleeping on my back for several days was what I did. I love the results and I plan on doing it again!