$4,700 Down the Drain. Get Real Braces - Encinitas, CA

Invisalign is inferior to regular braces. Stick...

Invisalign is inferior to regular braces. Stick with regular braces, get ceramic if you’re an adult and they’ll hardly be noticeable.

I started my treatment April 2012 with a 9 month treatment plan ($4,700). It’s now October 2013 and there’s no end in sight. My second “refinement” set of trays has failed (two refinements were done at no charge). There are gaps between some of my front teeth and the bite on the back teeth is uneven. To top it off my dentist retired and I’m told by it will cost about $4,000 to fix the remaining problems using Invisalign.

Invisalign has failed me 3 times in a row. I’m going to switch to ceramic braces.

My teenage son had regular braces. The treatment is far more flexible than Invisalign and has produced perfect results. With Invisalign the treatment is preplanned and not changed when reality differs from the plan. They wait till the end of your trays and do refinements. When I noticed something I didn’t like with my son’s teeth, the orthodontist was able to adjust his braces and the problem vanished in a few days.

Regular braces are superior to Invisalign. Save yourself from the trouble of this rip-off.
Invisalign