So Far So Good - Crestview, FL

Been to my Dermatologist 5 times in 2 yrs. 3 times...

Been to my Dermatologist 5 times in 2 yrs. 3 times had cancers removed, (squamous). So finally she suggested trying Levulan PDT for the numerous Actinic Keratanosis. Had it applied to my entire face and forehead up to the hairline. Waited 2 hrs for the Blu light treatment to begin. During the 16 min procedure the burning and pain was about 6-7 out of 10. As soon as the light turned off subsided to about 3-4. I'm at 36 hours out from treatment and have little to no pain and not much redness.The first 24 hrs I treated my face with pure aloe vera straight from the leaf which i kept in the fridge. Just cut about a 2" piece off it evry 3 hours and split it open to rub straight on the face. Wondering when the peeling and blotchiness will show up? Scheduled for a second treatment in 4 weeks , will post more if anything strange happens, but very easy so far. Maybe i'm just lucky.
Dr. Trapp

Update please. How are the results and are you pleased?

Thank you for sharing your review.  Aloe is an amazing treatment!  So soothing and healing.

I will be waiting to hear how you are doing and what you think after further treatments.