Very Pleased W Lifting, Tightening, and Improved Texture

It has only been 4 days since I had one session of...

It has only been 4 days since I had one session of sublative rejuvenation. I wanted to get this done to lift the skin under my chin. along my jaw line, and improve signs of aging around my eyes. While it's only been 4 days I can already see a difference. I will update in the next few weeks

Hi, my mom just got charged $3100 for 4 sessions at the Pleasanton laser clinic. Has anyone seen results with scars?
Hi ,I had 2 ematrix sessions one in January ,one in Feb and my next one is scheduled next week . And I couldn't see any improve$memnt at all neither on acne scars nor skin tightening . The week that follows the treatment skin looks great glowy and improved and then 1 month later I am back to what I had before any treatment. I was treated on C level (64dots) . Anyone who had good results ?
hi , do have any updates concerning ematrix ? did you do more sessions ?
Hi, I was quoted a $2,800 for 3 whole face sessions in Pleasanton? Can you share your info where you have your EMatrix done in San Jose. I'm wondering why the cost is more expensive.
Hello. I noticed you havent received a response. I'm getting my first sublative rejuvenation (eMatrix) session this Friday (day after tomorrow). Pricing is also $300 so I suspect I have the same doctor as 1671anon in San Jose. My doctor's name is Dr. Nguyen, but the main doctor is Dr. Minh Le. The name of their clinic is Vienna Skin Clinic. I'm doing this for to correct pitted acne scars on my cheeks that I've had for years. The doc tells me I'll need 3-4 sessions. Wish me luck.
I am also seeing Dr Le and it's true; only $300 per treatment. I have had two so far and going for my third soon. He is very down to earth and helpful and has done a great job with dysport and restylane as well for a very natural looking result.
Hi 926116, how did the ematrix treatment work out for your scars?