Awesome Cosmetic Surgeon - Elmhurst, IL

Due to reason that I had to have a hysterectomy!...

Due to reason that I had to have a hysterectomy! My thought was since I have to give of my womanhood as in bearing children, why not make myself a new woman by having the tummy tuck!

I was very impressed with the results because not only did I lose 20lbs instantly, my stomach looks the same as it did prior to my having children & same as it looked when I was in highschool! I TRULY LOVE IT! This has boost my self-esteem, confidence and for some reason, I notice more men turn heads whenever they see me!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I was very impressed with Dr. Raine & his staff! He's very passionate about his work as well as he's a perfectionate at what he do! He's very humble and has a great sense of humor! His wife/Assistant is very nice and supportive of Dr. Raine & his patients! I am very pleased with my results!He's very well experienced on performing excellent work on African American women especially since our skin texture can be a challenging task due to risks of keloids! I highly reccommend Dr. Raine same as he was highly reccommended to me by my OB/GYNE!