Had Dermal Fillers and Botox with Dr. Le - Ellicott City, MD

I had Xeomin (the new "botox") and dermal fillers...

I had Xeomin (the new "botox") and dermal fillers (Belotero & Juvederm) about 9 days ago with Dr. Thomas Le in Ellicott City, MD. I had the fillers placed in my cheeks and the marionette lines. The Xeomin gave my eyebrows a lift and removed the wrinkles from under my eyes and at the crows feet. Dr. Le spent alot of time with me. He was very professional and kind. The work(my face) looks beautiful. I did not have any bruising at all. I am very pleased with the results. Marion called me to follow up after 8 days to make sure everything healed properly and that I was pleased. I have never had any other offices follow up with me after these type of procedures. I will return to Dr. Le for all of my facial work. I appreciate his thoroughness, attention to detail and patient care.

Since you mentioned you had never had any other offices follow up, and you compared the Xeomin to Botox I'm assuming you've had Botox before, is that correct? If so, I'd love to hear any differences you noticed between them, which of course could also have a lot to do with having different injectors, but I'd still be interested to hear.

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon