Morbidly Obese -Ellicott City, MD

I saw Dr. Sandy for weight loss problems when I...

I saw Dr. Sandy for weight loss problems when I was diagnosed as morbidly obese. I had tried everything to lose weight and was becoming depressed that nothing worked. Dr. Sandy showed me a program that would allow me to lose 20 lbs. in 30 days while eating 5 meals a day to avoid hunger and triggering a starvation response by my body. After one month, I lost 26 lbs.! I have started my second round of weight loss with her. She was supportive and compassionate every step of the way. She even made special trips to her office to meet with me. I can't praise her enough. I feel lucky to have met her.

I am not sure if you have heard of, or have tried dailyburn. I find it difficult to exercise but the trainers with dailyburn are energetic and very motivating, there is also a nutritional option with dailyburn. It may behoove you to look into it and try it free for a month, though the nutritional portion of the program is not free, the total cost is roughly $15 per month for both the exercise videos, (which range widely on what exercises they have) and the nutritional option. I have been doing the "cardio sculpt" program for a 3 days now, before that I was doing "true beginner".
Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing with us.  How is everything going now?  You are off to a great start so keep up the good work.  One day at a time and you will hit your goal.  What is your goal for total loss?
Columbia Dermatologist

Dr. Sandy is compassionate, extremely competent, and very easy to talk to.