Recommend Dr. Le for Revision Rhinoplasty - Ellicott City, MD

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Here are the reasons why I highly recommend a consultation with Dr. Le: 1) Dr. Le is first and foremost a medical doctor. One who cares about the health of the patient in their entirety. 2) He spends an inordinate amount of time discussing, listening, consulting and educating you as to the specifics of your case and options available to you. He is usually very quick to respond to any questions via email or other. 3) He does not flinch at 'hard cases'. Dr. Le takes on cases that most other doctors don't want to touch. He seems to do so out of a true care for who he is treating. 4) He is obsessive about his approach to surgery and meticulous about the details. I consulted four doctors prior to having a revision and Dr. Le was the last. The first two didn't want to touch my nose, the third, spent 10 minutes with me, told me it would be $13k, that he was 'the best' and that it would be a '20 to 30 minute surgery' as there is 'usually just a piece of cartilage in there or something'. Dr. Le saw me for two lengthy consultations prior to surgery, took the pictures himself and spent 10 hours working on my nose during surgery which dramatically improved my appearance and breathing. He will do what it takes to get the best result that he can and *will not* cut corners. Bottom line is this: PLEASE DO NOT take my word for it. PLEASE see numerous doctors and make your own decision. I only recommend that you include Dr. Le on your list if you have the opportunity and decide for yourself.

Thanks for letting us know about your great experience with your surgeon!