Goodbye to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee!!! - 34B to a hopeful D - 525L & 575R Mentor Mod Plus Silicone Subpectoral BA

I've always wanted to a breast augmentation and...

I've always wanted to a breast augmentation and finally decided to do it. I had my procedure done with Dr. Markmann of Metamorphosis Plastic Surgery on October 4, 2013. Here is my journey...

Today is the day after surgery. The day before surgery was absolutely nerve racking...the anticipation was the worst. I couldn't sleep at all and just stayed up looking at Boobie pics. I've changed my mind about the sizes a million times.

The day of surgery I was super nervous but the staff at Northwest Hospital in Maryland were incredible. Everyone made me feel more than comfortable. I told Dr. Markmann I was indecisive about the sizes but showed him a picture of the boobs I wanted. I told him natural looking & breast proportionate for my body was my goal. When I tried on sizers I picked sizes from 475 ccs to 575 cc. I am a 34/36B and wanted to be a C or D depending on what looks best on my frame. I left it up to Dr. Markmann to make the final call because I'm confident he will know how many ccs it will take to accomplish my goal.

When I finally got into the OR I was super nervous, my heart rate was 140 bpm. I think Dr. Markmann could sense my anxiety and stood at my bedside and held my hand until I fell asleep. When I got out and into recover the staff was excellent and I felt no pain, just pressure. It was definitely a challenge trying to put on my clothes so I needed help with that too.

I went home and took my antibiotics and Percocet for the pain. When I got home I did feel a little discomfort and was a little lightheaded from the meds. I bought this special pillow that helps you sit up which was an awesome recommendation from another real self member. Awesome buy!!! Since I had to sleep in a 45 degree angle it really helped. The first night was the worst because I had to remember to take my pain meds every 4-6 hours. I also have a pain pump that is attached to each breast and I carry it in a little pouch around my waists. I highly recommend this but I think it significantly decreased my pain level.

Today, which is the day after surgery, I don't feel any pain just pressure on my chest, it's still feels uncomfortable to take a deep breath. It's still hard to sit up by myself so I need help with that and when I do get up I just feel sore like I just did a heck of a chest workout. They say that the first 48 is the worst part...so if this the worst (which to me is just mild) then I'll be okay.

I have my follow appoint Monday October 7th which is 3 days after surgery. I'll keep you guys posted n share some pictures.

Wish boobs

These are some if my wish boobs

Day 1 - Post Op

My stats:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 155-160
Procedure: Bilateral breast augmentation, mentor silicon memory gel implants, inframammary incision (under the boob), moderate plus profile, behind the muscle.
Breast size before: 34/36 B (small)
Implant size: Left 525 ccs, Right 575 ccs.

Day 1 - sleeping

Sleeping is a challenge since I have to sleep at a 45 degree angle but another member suggested this support pillow. I'm so glad u got it because it helps sooo much. I got mine at Ross for $12.

Day 2 - I have the best nurse ever

My friend agreed to be my nurse for the weekend and I must say I don't know what if without my little nurse. You definitely need help. I felt so helpless but my nurse friend was AMAZING!!!

Day 2 - healthy snack

It's nice when you are recovering from surgery you have a wonderful friend you can count on. ????
I had the same pillow for recovery. It's my moms pillow (she's leaves it here for when she visits) it was perfect! Can't wait to see the unbandaged results... Looks like they will be awesome!
Yes that pillow is fantastic!!! I love it.
Happy Healing! Keep us posted...congrats on your new additions!!!!

Day 3 - Post Op, Morning Boob

I always wondered what morning boob was...well now I know...my right boob hurts significantly more than my left. I think that's because it was the smaller breast and got more ccs. My right boob also burns a little. Feels kinda weird. Despite having morning boob today I feel okay. I have a good appetite and I'm supposed to walk around for 5 to 10 minutes each day but I'll be honest that has not been happening. I feel fine laying down but getting up is a challenge because I need assistance and it feel like gravity is the enemy right now. Mr doc called last night to check on me, which was. very sweet, and said to keep taking my Percocet & Valium together for the pain and muscle relaxation. Together they are MUCH more effective than alone. So I'm up this morning and waiting for the pain meds to kick in before I go downstairs for breakfast. Oh and I started noticing fluid retention...even tho the girls are still wrapped tight I can feel fluid all the way in my collar bone and my neck. I think is is normal but I don't know so I will call the doc today just make sure.

Btw sorry everyone for all the typos....the meds have me a bit loopy ha ha. The meds work wonders but an obvious side effect is you apparently can't type or read that well. Lol! Since this blog thing won't let me edit past posting, I hope you guys can decode what I am trying to say. ;) thanks for understanding. My follow up is scheduled for tomorrow, it will my first time he's taking the mummy wrap off and I'm getting see the girls. Ill post pics of them tomorrow. Yay!!

Oh yeah almost forgot, many girls mentioned they got constipated from the antibotics...well I did too. I haven't gone #2 in 3 days now and I'm starting to feel bloated. My doc said it's perfectly fine to take a stool softener, which i took last night. Hopefully it works. The directions for the still softener says take twice day. I hope it works. Ttyl!!
Ahh your journey sounds so nerve racking!! Cannot wait to go under the knife myself, so many days have been spent miserable and hopeless over my 32aa chest and lack of proper female development:'( lol
Don't be discouraged. Just make you a vision Boobie board of all the boobs you'd love to have. BA is more common than most people think. Just do yiur research, find a fantastic plastic surgeon., and enjoy the journey !! YOLO!!!
Hope you're recovery continues to go well! Looking forward to seeing pics!

Day 4 - Post op appointment

Okay so today I got to finally see the new girls. My left side for 525 cc and the right is 575 cc (silicone, moderate plus profile). My right boob has been hurting really bad but the doc said that was normal because I'm right handed and he put more ccs in there.

He warned me they would look squarish and unsettled because they still have to drop. He took off the mummy wrap and replaced it with the tight bando band (don't know how to spell that) to help push them down. My left seems to be a little higher than my right at the moment but hopefully the band will push them down. Honestly they look kinda small...I hope when they drop they fluff out a little. Right now they feel like they are hard and sitting near my collar bone. I hope they get bigger...I mean you hear 525-575ccs and you don't think of a b cup for sure. Guess I gotta be patient. Other good news is I can stop taking my Percocet n switch to extra strength Tylenol. The Percocet was making me constipated n loopy. So I'm taking Tylenol 3x a day and Valium every 3-4 hrs.

I've been cleared to shower too!!! Thank goodness!!! Omg yes!!

I'm happy with everything so far except I hope they get bigger....;( I don't know if this is normal but my doc says be patient because they haven't even dropped yet.

Day 4 - pictures

Here are some pictures from day 4 after my post op appointment. Do they look normal?? I don't know...hmmm gotta wait and see.

Day 4 - more pics

More pics from day 4
Looking good! They need time to drop and you will see how beautiful they are. :-)
They look good! They are going to relax and drop and be gorgeous. :)
Looking good! Very natural!

Day 4 - Concerns/Venting

Okay it's day 4 for me and I still have gone #2!!! I'm starting to feel a little preggo. I tried a stool softner but it didn't work. Blah! I hate feeling bloated!

I also stopped my Percocet n started Tylenol. It's supposed to help with the constipation but I still feel soreness n a burning pain in my right boob. My dr said to keep my elbows at my side and not to push or pull anything. Man that's harder to do than to say because I gotta use the bathroom, eat, and I have yet to master the art of brushing my teeth with me feet. Ah!!!!

Lastly after anesthesia I felt a lot of chest congestion. They said its normal cuz they stick a tube down ur throat. When I got home I started coughing because it felt like it needed to come up. Well damn if I didn't think I was going to die by coughing!!! Coughing after a BA feels like you were truly dying. I think the cough was more painful than the actual the boob job and I'm not kidding!!! I know this is TMI but I coughed up a huge green mass. I asked my doctor about this and he said that it is a result of anesthesia sometimes. He said although it hurts to cough it is extremely important to get it all out otherwise I make myself susceptible to getting a fever and pneumonia. Great!!

Other than that, he said everything looks normal n I can start Motrin on Friday.

Other then that no other complications with the exception of being sore, which I expected. The bando band is super tight n kinda hurts my arm pits but beauty
is pain right??? ????

Maybe tomorrow I will feel a little better and can post some pics without the band. They still look a little squarish n weird, but I expected that. I'm just concerned that for 525 cc & 575cc they look so small. The 500s seemed like such a big number and I was sure that would bring me to at least a D cup but right now they just look like a squashed n squarish B cup. ???? I know I gotta have patience...ugh! I wonder if anyone else had this experience. Hmmmm
Your dr is so right about the phlegm, I had pneumonia and it's not good. The best way to get it moving involve pressing on the chest, not good in your situation, so what you should do is called 'huffing'. Take three deep breaths and then after the last exhale blow out as much air as you can, as if you're saying HUH, but with a little force. And if you cough try and do it from your diaphragm if you can. Sorry! But I became an expert at this stuff. Don't do it more than once an hour. Back to the twins, they definitely won't be small, they look great now but they'll drop and fluff beautifully. Happy healing.
Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely try that because the less complications the better. Thank you thank you thank you!
You will be very happy with the final outcome, it just takes the body time to heal and patience. We can't expect the results so fast to happen. I had 535, high profile and I am at 5 weeks post op and mine are still changing the appearance. I was measuring 38 DD and I have purchased VS 38 DD and can now wear an underwire and they feel too large so I believe I will settle at 36 DD possibly. I still will sleep in a support non wire for comfort once in a while, especially after a weekend cleaning the house I have discomfort. Be patient and you will be happy for many years! Happy healing

Day 5 - not starting out so good

Okay so my day 5 isn't starting out so well...my "wonderful nurse" turned out not to be so wonderful after all. Short lived kindness I guess. It's a long story so I'll spare you the details....but I don't have anyone to help me now. I tried doing stuff myself this morning but my doctor instructed me to keep both my arms at my side at all times and to not push, pull, or pick up anything. Well I might as well function as an amputee than because I can't do anything!!!!

I'm starving, high as a kite because of these meds, this new bando band I have feels like a torture device from fifty shades of grey minus Christian grey (if u haven't read the book it's a must read!!), my right nipple is hypersensitive to even air blowing on it ( i hate it because I'm not in a sexual mood right now) and I still haven't gone #2!!!! I have 5 days worth of back happening...no wonder I look bloated!!!

Bad start to the morning...I gotta find another nurse//friend otherwise I'm not going to make it.

Oh and why the heck do I have all this space between my boobs??? I hate that...lol not a good morning start. I'm going back to bed n waking up to push the "reset" button in life right now. Ugh.
Wow, that was a pretty terrible thing for a friend to do. So sorry,, I hope you can find someone else and not have to pay for someone. Keep us posted when you're up to it
It's always a blessing when Gpd reveals those who mean you well and those don't. I'm thankful!!! My best friend jumped in like a knight in shining armor!!! God is good!!
Oh that's good! I'm glad for you

Day 5 - Don't let anyone steal your joy

I've learned happiness is a choice we make everyday. I was devastated when my friend who said he would help me through my recovery bailed on me. I mean I couldn't even sit up on my own more or less pull up my pants after I used the bathroom. He basically said "it's not my problem" and walked away. Sooooo seeing as tho I couldn't go to the bathroom by myself I grabbed the closest thing in reach, which was his cup n I peed in it and put it back on the shelf. Lol. Then I called one of my true friends who was more than happy to be there for me in my time if need. I love my best friend. He packed my bag, my dog, and took me home n took care of me. I am always grateful when God reveals those in your life that mean you well and those who don't. It makes cleaning out your closet of drama a little easier. Now I don't have to feel guilty for cutting certain elements out of my life. Okay time to get off the crazy train and let's talk about bobbies Lol!

Day 5 - okay I got to take the pain pump out today (took it out at home). It kinda hurt actually because your pulling a 6 inch teeny tiny tube out of each boob, but I survived. My right nipple is SUPER sensitive!!! To tough, at shirt, air, anything. Omg it's so sensitive. I broke out in a small rash from the mummy rap they put on me on day one. I put hydrocortisone on it and it stopped itching n got better. Dr also said I could take Benadryl if it spread beyond my chest area. The bando band is working to push them down but still feels like a torcher device lol! I stuffed small squares of gauze where the pressure points would be and that helped a lot. Before the guaze patches it started to dig into my skin n irritate me a little. I'm good now tho.

My boobs still look a little weird but are dropping some abd fluffing. I still have a long way to go but I'm making progress. I'm very happy so far. I'm just gonna follow the doctors instructions and take my vitamins. Here are some day 5 pics for you girls :)

Day 5 - more pics

Forgot to add more day 5 pics
Thank God for true friends! You look great!
so glad you're better and being taken care of properly and lovingly. :)

Recommended Supplements (Optional)

These are some recommended supplements from my PS that are of course optional but in my experience very beneficial before and after surgery. My PS recommended starting these 2 weeks prior to surgery but of course always check with your own PS concerning what supplements are right for your particular surgery. I particularly have taken the supplements before surgery and I am currently still taking the supplements and to me it has made a tremendous difference in the amount of pain, swelling, and bruising I've experienced.

1. Vitamin A, 15,000 - 25,000 IU - antioxidant required for new cell growth and maintenance and repair of tissues.
2. Vitamin C, 500-750 mg - antioxidant necessary for tissue growth and repair, formation of collagen.
3. B Vitamins, best if taken as B-100 Complex, Anti-stress group of vitamins.
4. Zinc, 15-21 mg/d, antioxidant essential for protein synthesis and collagen formation.
5. Selenium, 150-210 mcg/d, antioxidant inhibits oxidation of fats protects vitamin D.
6. Bioflavonoids, 600-1500 mg/d, antioxidants; anti-inflammatory.
7. Arnica Montana, 30x formula or greater post op taken three times daily beginning the night of surgery. Helps minimize bruising and swelling.
8. Bromelain, 1500 mg/d, 2000-3000 MCU/d taken for several days prior to and after surgery. Enzyme used to minimize inflammation reduce swelling, bruising, and pain.
Always in bad situation we know who is really best friend, when we are around of the table taking a wine and laughing every one is your friend, but when we need something ask 10 friends around of the table, we got help from 1 or 2. Anyway thank God You had help from your real friend. Move on, your girls looking great! ;-)
Very well said...thank you so much. I needed that. That was right on point.

Day 7 - Solved the nipple sensitivity

So I am on day seven and I am still having severe nipple sensitivity. Well I came up with a brilliant idea to fix this problem. I wanted to share this just in case anyone else was having the same problem. I simply bought a few pieces of square gauze from CVS and medical tape and taped the gauze around my nipple. Hot damn if it didn't work like a charm!!!!! Although my right nipple is still very sensitive the gauze helps as a protective layer from my T-shirt, or anything else that may cause friction against it. If this is happening to you, I highly recommend you try this, it is a lifesaver.

Other than that nothing else on the Boobie update, I have a follow-up visit on Friday. I will keep you girls updated. Tootles!

Thank you for your post op suggestions of a support pillow and the pill organizer! I found nursing pads inserted in my bra to be extremely helpful for sensitive nipples. Glad the gauze is working for you. You are looking wonderful!

Ah yes nursing pads is another great idea! Thx!

Day 7 - Quick Update

Quick update...just wanted to give you guys a quick update pic. I feel good today, only taking Motrin, I'm eating well, still a little tired through out the day, but I'm eating well and very happy. Seems like the girls are getting a lil bigger every day...not sure if it's swelling or boobage. Only time will tell.
I'm glad you're feeling better!
Glad you are well! :)

Day 8 - Doing too much too soon

I found out the hard way today that when your PS says don't push, pull, and keep your arms by your side he's saying that for a reason. I went to TJ Maxx to buy a cheap little sports bra that was a little tighter than the other flimsy ones I had, to try to contain some of the swelling, cuz I feel like I still have a significant amount of swelling. I wanted to be able to wear a t-shirt n go out in public and look normal. So I went to the dressing room and I tried to be careful trying them on but it was a bad idea...after I was done I couldn't even put back on my t-shirt. So I ended up walking out of the dressing room with my jacket zipped up, my t-shirt in my hand, and walking like an 80 year old woman in pain. My back hurt...my left boob hurt...my right boob looked like it was doing that bottoming out thing just slightly...and now I'm having muscle spasms on the left side of my back in between my ribs. Oh I'm in pain!! So I came home took 2 Percocets and 1 Valium n laid down. Note to self: PS have a medical degree for a reason...a hard head will make a soft ass...long story short when your PS says to do something, just do it!
I am at 6 weeks out and still can't fastin a. Ra in the back like I used to. Take fair warning, pace yourself and this is for a reason. This is major surgery and your outcome depends on your intelligence for prer healing. Sorry to be so harsh, but a mistake can affect what your body looks like or cost more money. Today I scrubbed floors, vacuumed, cleaned and tons more to do and hurt my left Breat at 6 weeks, and the cleaning will still be here... I also have so,done coming to clean n Monday, my own self pushing me? Silly
You are absolutely right. I'm just so used to being so independent and moving at my own pace, being superwoman but your right. It is a very invasive surgery n my body needs time to heal. I really do need to learn to take it easy and let my body heal properly. Thx for the good advice. I will definitely slow it down a little and take it easy.
It's so hard especially for us women who get things done! And when we feel better, we wanna tackle the world. This is a main concern for me as well and I'm already mentally prepping myself. lol

Day 10 - finally taking the girls out!!!

It's day 10....the twins are well...less spongbobby square pants looking and a little more round. Still got a long way to drop tho. I bought another sports bra cuz the white one I showed u on day 8 clips in the back and that was torture for my arms. So I got a black under armour one that zips in the front which is so much easier to put on myself. They look huge in this pic but I'm not complaining. :) only sports bra I can fit so far is a 34DD, but the under armour is nice n snug and comfy. Headed to the winery to take my laptop and do some work. When working from home sometimes you have to improve your scenery in order to improve your productivity. :) Talk to you soon dolls!!!
Congrats!! You look great :)
glad you're well! our bras match. :) It's the BEST, I agree.
I may be getting in on that UA bra. lol

Day 11 - Back to driving...Parallel parking...yeahhh

So yesterday was Day 11 and it was my first day driving...not to bad...turning was a little stiff but manageable. I wore a cute long maxi dress with no bra...#awesome! Didn't take my ibuprofen or Valium because I knew i was meeting friends for drinks (and we all know drinks and prescriptions don't mix). Sooo all went well until I had to parallel park...yeah...I parked halfway up on the curb and crooked. It hurt my pecs so much that instead of fixing it, I left it. Lol! There was no way I was going to do that twice. So today im feeling every bit of it...sore...feels like I went to the gym n did 100 push-ups. So today is comfy sweats, no bra and my bando (sp?) strap day. Thank Goodness for Valium n Pain meds. Today's that kinda day.
what an adventurous day! lol!!!

Day 12 - The Ghetto-Bando

Okay so I've been wearing this stylish bando (sp?) strap for 12 days now. Today I couldn't take the torture device anymore because it was rubbing against the under part of my incision and was irritating the crap outta me. I tried to loosen it, pull it down, I shoved guaze padding under them...no relief. So today I decided to create my own which I call the Ghetto-Bando. Lol! I attached a pic so you could see. It's just the ace bandage they used on day one wrapped tightly around the top of my chest and under my arm pits. Yay for relief!! Now my incisions under my boobs are not irritated by something pressing against it. It's times like this that I have to be thankful for growing up underprivileged (aka broke) because it trains your mind to think outside of the box and still get the job done. Do you know how many things my mom fixed with a roll of silver duct tape when I was little???!!! The refrigerator handle that broke, her car bumper that fell off, her drivers side car window that wouldn't stay up...I could go on all day!!! Lol!

Okay back on topic...because my strap has been rubbing against my incisions lately I think my incisions have been thickening up instead of healing flat. Read about this somewhere that this could happen. Remedy if it isn't too bad is this creme (forgot the name of it) that you rub on it and more sterile tape strips to help it lay flat. If it's bad (too thick like a keloid) than you wait a few months and they can do a scar revision...don't want that option. I have my first post op appt tomorrow so I will ask my PS. I need to change the sterile tape strips anyway because they look gross now. Yuk!

What else...no pain...still taking my muscle relaxer and ibuprofen occasionally. Nipple sensitivity is still off the Richter scale!!! I read if you "over-stimulate" them by rubbing them with creme over n over again that it may help to desensitize them. Of course my "male friend" was more than eager to help me out, as apparently medical research is a secret hobby of his and of great concern (LOL) and after about 30 seconds of this nonsense I told him if he didn't get the heck away from my nipples I would kill him and make his bones into wind chimes!!! Lol! I think I like the "leave them alone" approach better right now.

Also my new boobie buddy PixieQueen who has a great blog on here btw, mentioned something about fluid retension, which I had/have from surgery. Thank you girl for posting that cuz I was seriously having a fat moment in my mind for a second. Glad to know it's not me getting bigger...I miss the gym tho. :( Most of the fluid retension has left my mid-section thankfully, and I think that's mainly due to me drinking kale shakes (love my nutri-bullet) and lots of veggies and walking around. It really helped to move that fluid around some.

Other than that I'm good. My energy level still isn't 100% yet but at least I no longer feel like I have nacrolepsy and fall asleep every 20 minutes. The twins are dropping nicely, right one is still a tad but higher (cause I'm right handed) but they look pretty good to me. Pretty damn close to my wish-boob status. I can't wait until week 6 if they look like this now. Yay!!!!

Let you guys know what doc says at my post op tomorrow. Until then have a great day all my Boobie buddies!

Day 12 - The Ghetto-Bando pic

I don't know why it didn't post the first time..forgive me. I'm working off my phone.
rofl @ your ghetto-bando!!! I was seriously thinking about using some black vet wrap when I go out. I would KILL for a black compression band! but I think the very wrap isn't stretchy enough. God knows I don't need any more of the circulation to my brain cut off. :P
Lol! I know exactly what you mean!!! Too funny girl!

Day 13 - Two Week PO Appointment

Okay ladies so I just got back from my two week post op appointment. Doc says that everything looks good the right implant is still a little higher than the left and therefore I still have to wear this torture strap for another couple of weeks. Ugh! He showed me where the implants were sitting and I have just a little bit to drop to get it into the pocket. So if the torture strap will help get me my wish bobbies...then bring it on Christian Grey!! :)

He took my sterile strips off...said I don't need them anymore. I was worried the incisions were healing too thick but he said they are perfect for 2 weeks. The crusty build up which is dried blood will come off on its own and they will feel more flat but they are fine. Nothing to worry about. Phew!!! He said massage bacitracin or Neosporin on the incision twice a day for one week and then we will start putting silicone creme or silicone strips on them which will help to minimize the scar all together. After 3-6 months you won't even able to visibly see the scar. Yay!

He gave me Boobie massages to do, twice a day...but I'll be honest I've been doing them already since week 1. (Shhhhh!!) He said they actually feel quite soft and pliable for two weeks. Guess starting early helped. He said the most important part to remember about doing the Boobie massages is to always finish with the downward exercise to make sure the implant rests in the pocket in the downward position. So I have four Boobie exercises to do twice a day (squish the side, up, inside, & downward).

He recommended a high-protein diet because protein helps the healing process especially with a sub-pectoral implant placement to heal the peck muscles. Also avoid things high in sodium as they tend to help your body retain more fluid, and we don't need any of that.

Oh yeah since I'm banned from wearing any kind of bra for a couple of weeks, I bought theses nipple covers they call nippies. Helps with nipple sensitivity (which I most certainly have) and also goes well under a Cami top or any kind of T-shirt so your nipples aren't poking someone's eye out. They are also reusable and can be used I believe up to eight weeks.

I asked him when the twins could be cleared for playtime ha ha, and he said that I am cleared to have some personal fun as long as I do not use my arms to push, pull, or hold myself up. This is the best excuse EVER to sit back and do nothing!!! "Baby, you know I'd take care of you BUT you know I have a medical condition" LOL! Too funny!

My next appointment is in one week so we will see how much progress this torture device has on the twins by then. Posting some pics for you girls to see the progress.

Have a great day on my booby buddies! Thanks for reading!

Sorry for the typos :/

Sorry girls for the typos, I am typing this on my phone and apparently iPhone's AutoCorrect has a mind of its own. I just wanted you guys to know that I actually do have a brain and now new BOOBS!! Yay for big brains & boobs!!!!! :)
I LOVE your blog, you make me laugh! I'll glad I'm not the only one who will be depending on male friends to help me. Although I have a boyfriend and a few girlfriends helping me out as well! Should be a good team to rotate. =)
Lol! I love how eager the "team" is too!! My friends are always so helpful ha ha! I can put on my strap by myself now but my male best friend still insists on helping. :) Whatever it takes to get the job done I guess!
While I'm sure my boyfriend will prefer to do most of the "handling", I'm really so thankful to have a group of guys that are not only comfortable with me, but I am comfortable with! Such a blessing... I really wish every girl could have such a great "after care program". Maybe I'll start a business!!! Haha!

Day 15 - The quest to be normal

Okay I'm so sure you know from my last post my PS said to keep wearing the torture device (strap) for another week or two so the girls can drop some more. Well in this quest for said droppage I cannot wear a bra of any kind. Well today was church and I don't know if anyone else has this issue but my nipples stay on HARD status 99.9% of the time. Lol! So I went on a quest to be able to function as a normal human being while trying to follow my PS instructions.

1.) I found these things called "nippies"!!! They are kinda like fancy self adhesive nipple covers, kinda like strippers where but made of silicone. I wore them today for the first time to church and hot dang if it didn't work. Best thing is not only do I NOT look like I just went down the frozen food section but I had no nipple sensitivity!!! Omg!!! I know this sounds bad but I secretly thanked God for this things because my nipple sensitivity is off the charts!!!!

2.) I found a way to cover up the unstylish strap I have to wear 24-7. I'm sure you guys figured out that wearing cami tops while more comfortable do not conceal the ugly strap. Wellllllllll I found these really goofy looking, "as seen in tv" partial cami tops. While kinda stupid looking, they work!!! I can be normal and not have people looking at this aweful strap across my chest and knowing I got a boob job!!! Oh it's the little things that excite me now!!

Okay question...does anyone have pain near their incision? It's not a constant pain but when someone hugged me today I felt a sharp pain that almost made me hunch over...not sure if he hugged me too tight or if my strap pinched something...but it hurt...bad! Also when applying neosporan (sp?) I can feel the thick scar tissue on the inside (outside looks pretty normal and flat) but it kinda feels uncomfortable to rub and a little painful, to massage the neosporan in. Anyone have this issue?? Any suggestions???

Okay Epsom salt n lavender bath time. Got Boobie massages to do before bed. Night my Boobie buddies!!!
Love your ideas, thanks for sharing! I am ordering some nippies! Love that name. lol
It's the only thing that has helped this far. You can't even tell you have them on which is awesome!!
Brilliant idea with the faux cami!!! I've been massaging those lumps near my incision, they hurt, but it's helping. They are going away. I think they are the parts of the pocket that are not fully open. it's helping round out the squarish look of my boobs on the bottom too.

Day 17 - Have your boobs been in contact with the cheese grater???

Ok so my PS said no bras, just the strap and I'll come back in one week. I got through three days without wearing a bra and only the strap until I started to lose my mind. My skin is supersensitive and anything and everything usually irritates it. This torture device, a.k.a. the strap, is no different. The strap started to rub my skin raw to the point where I could not even handle the touch of anything touching my skin including the strap. It kind of feels like when you buy a new pair of high heel shoes, and you wear them out to the club for the first time, cause ur trying to be all cute ????...knowing these 6 inch heels were not made to dance in. You always come home walking like your bowl-legged, with blisters on the pressure points of your feet because you haven't broken in your new pair of shoes. Well this torture strap is kind of the same concept.

So I will admit that I cheated on my PS advice concerning wearing no bras. I figured since he okayed me to wear a regular cotton Cami top, that a cotton stretchy sports bra would be acceptable. It helps to alleviate about 70% of my skin discomfort by creating a barrier between the torture device and myself...God help me please with the other 30%! A&D ointment also helps to minimize the skin irritation. Sorry PS, but this is the best that I can do and continue to follow your advice. ????

On another note, my right boob tends to be a little bit more sore to the touch than my left. I figure it's just because my right has 50 more ccs then my left and probably had to get a slightly bigger pocket made. Again on my right boob it is really sensitive to touch. Still feels like my skin is raw on that side so apparently someone took a cheese grater while I was in my medically induced sleep-coma and removed the top layer of my skin with it because this *ish hurts!

Is anyone else having this skin sensitivity issue, is it just me??? Or does it seriously feel like someone took a cheese grater unbeknownst to you to your boobs and took off the top layer of skin??!?!!! Cheese-n-rice!!!! Help me!!! Lol! ???? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I can't wait to see my PS on Monday. Ugh!!
my right nipple is crazy and uncomfortably sensitive right now. I have been using the same stuff on it that I've been using on my incisions. that's helping.
I'll try that cause my nipple sensitivity is INSANE. I do not condone violence, however when my nipples get crazy sensitive I sure do understand it a lot better lol! Thanks girl!
Try wearing a comfy t shirt then the strap, that way it doesn't touch the skin. I had rashes every where the strap was and learned to make it worked.

Day 18 - How to properly wear the boobie-strap

Okay so I've been complaining now for 18 days about this torture device I have to wear (the boobie strap) and some of you have given me GREAT advice. (thanks PixieQueen) One of them being to wear a comfy t-shirt underneath and then the strap since I can't wear bras yet. GREAT advice, thanks Boobooboo...saved my skin literally (see day 17 complaints about cheese graters LOL!)

So although this strap couldn't be more annoying at this point, I get it...and I will continue to do whatever the PS says cause I know he's the BOMB DIGGITY I and want my tah-tahs to look exactly like his Picasso work of the past. I picked him for a reason and I know he knows his stuff, so torture me if you must...it will all be worth it in the end.

Attached is a video on how to wear the strap properly in case anyone else had questions like me. The correct positioning really helps. Here is the link in case my computer doesn't upload it the way I intended: http://youtu.be/rmhyhFmaIbI

Have a fantastic boobalicious day girls! Talk to you soon!!! :)
Great info video!! Thx!!!
Your welcome!!!! :)

Day 22 -My Homeopathic Arsenal

Sorry I messed up my day count...I think my last post said day 18 which was wrong...think it was actually day 19...whoops...Percocet is a hell of a drug I tell ya! Lol!

Anyways quick update...went on travel few days ago...yeah, just the slight pulling of my bag to check in KILLED ME!!! I'm sore, swollen, stiff & ran outta muscle relaxers. Thank goodness I have a PO appt on Monday so I can ask for some more...one day and a wake up...I can make it! I can make it!

So I put together my little homeopathic medical bag and thought I'd share some of the things are have been most useful to me since I'm purely relying on these without my muscle relaxers.

1.) Epsom salts soaking solution, (magnesium sulfate). I take two baths a day and my God of this the best form of therapy I've found. The Epsom salt really helps to loosen up the muscles and relieve the soreness. I definitely need that after traveling. Throw a few drops of lavender oil or ylang ylang oil in there and it's heaven!! I promise!

2.) Bio Oil. Great for scars, stretch marks, and even skin tone, aging skin, and dehydrated skin. One word- Awesome!

3.) Natures Bounty Natural vitamin E oil. Pure enough it can also be taken orally but I use it in conjunction with the bio oil for my Boobie massages. Again awesome!

4.) Neosporin. I put this on my scar (unders).

5.) A&D ointment. My skin tends to get irritated a lot from the breast augmentation strap I have to wear, so this ointment helps to soothe your skin and forms a protective layer to help seal out any sweat, wetness, and prevent further irritation. This is great for a lot of stuff.

6.) Arnica. Use for fast pain relief of sore muscles, swelling, stiffness and bruising. This is like the holistic version of BenGay minus the terrible old people BenGay smell. It has a neutral smell and is in a gel format, works great to relieve muscle aches and stiffness. I use a thin layer of this up to three times a day. It is nongreasy and absorbs quickly so you don't have to worry about it staining or sticking to your clothes.

Hope this helps someone through their healing process. I know today is one of those days for me where I'm using EVERYTHING in my goody bag. Lol! Traveling is obviously taxing on 3 week old new boobies. Lesson learned. Sorry for any typos...I'm so out of it today. Talk to you guys after my appt. LATER DOLLS!!
Hello, you look great. Just wondering if they feel heavy? I am 5'7, 154lbs and I am having a BA on Oct. 31. When I tried on the 457 mp's they felt very heavy. I wonder if it was just bc I was trying them on in a non supportive too little sports bra. I really want to go larger, I know my frame can carry it; I just don't want them to feel too heavy.
You and I are built very similar than. I'm 5'7 and 155 lbs. nope don't feel heavy...first day I think no matter what size you get you feel heavy just because you are so out of it with the drugs and it does feel weird to now have...yay...boobs!! Lol! But now they feel normal. I'm as used to these weight n feeling wise as I was before I had them. I don't feel a "heaviness" at all on my chest but I think it has a lot to do with picking what looks best on your frame too. I'm very happy with the size I picked. Hope that was helpful.
Thank you. My PS is going to be mad...bc I'm calling tomorrow to change BACK to 457's. LOL!! My thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery and awesome outcome!!

2nd Post Op Appointment - Mondor Cords & Hematoma - BUMMER :/

Okay so almost a three week update and my 2nd post op appointment.

So the girls are still riding high, said they look beautiful except for the fact that I have a slight hematoma or swelling from fluid build up at the top of my breasts. He asked if I was being overactive...which I admit I probably was seeing as though I just took a trip on a plane and had to haul luggage which of course I immediately realized was a HUGE mistake. I am also slightly OCD (self diagnosed of course) and cannot sit down and relax to save my life. If I see a mess I am inclined to clean it, vacuum it, and scrub it until it becomes clean. I have such a problem with just letting the mess sit there. Ugh! Well now I have a slight Hematoma it seems. While some surgeons use drains to release this fluid which builds up naturally anyway, others like my PS do not because of the increased risk of infection. He instructed me to take it easy...do nothing he tells my OCD personality hee hee...and learn to relax. I am learning that a lot of the recovery process has to do with actually learning to listen to your PS when he/she says relax and don't do anything. It's just so dang hard when you are so used being the only one that does anything. Besides I am single and don't have the benefit of ordering a significant other around...I was starting to wonder what the heck men were good for...and dang it, I just found a good use for one! I sure as heck wish I had one now! J/K. :) Thank goodness for good friends though...I just have to learn to accept help from others instead of trying to be superwoman all the dang time. Sigh! :/

Okay although my PS does not feel my Hematoma is severe, I keep reading online conflicting statements that it MUST be drained. I am thinking maybe since mine isn't that bad looking (of course I googled pictures and WOW some of them are BAD!) or because I am only 3 weeks out, he wants to see if treating it non-aggressively will help first...which I completely agree with. But this certainly explains my increased tenderness and soreness over the past week. I'd say over the past week my pain level, which is usually a manageable 3 shot up to a 6-7. Now I understand the drastic difference. I have a very high pain tolerance though so maybe for someone else it could feel much worse.

Check out this link if you are interested in learning more about the signs of Hematoma. http://www.realself.com/question/signs-hematoma-after-breast-augmentation. I've also attached progress pictures if anyone is interested. Doesn't look half as bad as all the stuff I've been looking up online so let's hope that it doesn't get worse and just goes away on its own. I do not want to have to go back to the OR or have drains put in. Lesson learned...when PS says do nothing...do NOTHING!!!

Okay my mondor cords...they have been stretching themselves out on their own and I can't even tell that they are there anymore. I would have posted pics but you can't see them anymore, so I am happy!!! I only had to deal with the unslightly cords for a week or so...no biggie. I guess in another week they will be completely gone, with no sign of them ever being there.

Scar treatment - I can stop using neosporin, my scar is all healed up and closed so now its time to treat it with silicone strips. The strips stay on all day, except when showering of course, and last about 6-8 weeks. (Attached is a pic of what it looks like). It just feels like a big band aid really. Excited to be treating the scar finally though.

And lastly two more weeks (tentative on my outcome) of wearing this torture device (the boobie strap)...God help me! I had to buy a new one today because I wore the old one OUT!!! I mean poor thing was done. I can tell too because the new strap is giving me a new sensation of torture...a much tighter torture than before. LOL! Look whatever it takes to get this babies to drop...I am so ready to get this thing off tho!. #$%!

So more boobie massages and stretching (overhead stretches approved now too). He said the more massages and stretching the better. Is it me or does it seem like your whole day is consumed with touching your boobs all day?? Geez! I honestly thought all this boobie play was going to be a lot more fun but I guess not...lol! Gotta wait for the real fun AFTER they actually look like my wish boobs. Right now they look like my I DO NOT WISH boobs ha ha! But I know it's still early in the game...I expected them to look weird for a little while anyway, but I am just impatient.

I will admit I am a little bummed out today because of the knowledge of the stupid Hematoma, which I can only blame myself for because I am always doing something and can't sit down. So today, I am practicing the art of nothingness. Going to lay down and take a nap right now...hope to have a better report at my next post op next week. :(
Hate to hear about the hematoma! Positive thoughts your way that it resolves quickly and on its own. And girl you better rest! Give yourself permission to be a slacker! I know hard to do! Hugs!!
I know it's so hard but I'm learning quickly because I want this to go away. Non-invasively. Thx!
I didn't know you could get a hematoma that far out after surgery. I'm so sorry. Hopefully it will heal on its own. No one wants to do a second surgery. The bando does look terribly uncomfortable. It will be worth it though and I think it's already paying off. They're looking great!

Hematoma vs Seroma.

My doc mentioned both hematoma & seroma to me yesterday....both being fluid build up but I'm leaning more towards me having seroma because I didn't have any discoloration or bruising so I'm thinking it's just clear fluid build up instead of blood build up (hematoma). Neither one is favorable to have and both carry risks and complications but I just thought since I'm going google search crazy trying to figure out what I can do to make this go away non-invasively I'd provide you guys with a link that helped clarify things for me.

Day 26 - Improved Seroma & First sign of droppage! Yay!

Okay so I found out the fluid was Seroma (clear fluid build up) and not Hematoma (blood build up)...neither of which I wanted BUT the good news is ITS GETTING BETTER!!

I love my PS...I'm happy it's going away (so far) on its own. I'm following orders and learning the art of doing nothing. Seriously I've just been a couch potatoe for days...it's so hard but I'm glad I'm following docs orders cause it's helping.

The pain has decreased from a 9 to a 5...most of the day is about a 3 though. Big difference. AND my left one has lost the fluid and started to slip into the pocket! Yes. It looks soooo great! My right still has some fluid n is a little higher. Stubborn little thing...but it's looking gooooood! Next post op appt is Tuesday...update you more then. Yay!
Yayayayay!!!!

Day 28 - Almost a month and finally progress!

Okay so I was getting a little impatient and bummed because my boobs were not looking like my wish boobs fast enough lol! My doc said I'd go thru all these phases...well thank goodness we hit a different phase today because I was tired of being in my "come on babies drop into the pocket" depression. Lol!

Seroma (extra fluid) is subsiding on its own and the girls are starting to round out and drop. Oh this feels like a huge milestone coming from Spongebob-square boobs! They are looking like real boobies!!! Yay!

Keep ya posted for next weeks post op. Yay!! (*Doing the happy Boobie dance)
wow your the FIRST girl on here that i can actually relate to. SO funny my boobs looked EXACTLY like yours in the beginning. everyones elses on here looked round and squishy like 3 days post op and i was over here w square high hard boobs like a month later. i also referred to my twins as sponge bob square tits hahah too weird. its still taking me time and im on medication to help my Righty soften more but im 4 months post op. i think for w.e reason some of us just take longer. im hoping the meds work and i dont have to have a revision. but that swelling u have on your upper boob near ur armpit is exactly what i had. its was like a whole other boob up there. i hope u have an easier time than i have had! feel free to ask me any questions and good luck healing!!
LOL! Thanks! I just looked thru your blog and yup we both had spongebob-square boobs. Ha Ha! My left FINALLY got rid of that stupid corner at the top and dropped some but my right is still high and hanging onto that corner near my armpit. LOL! It crazy though how some people seems to heal faster and have perfect boobs within two weeks and then there are girls like us that take the long road to get the perfect set of twins. Glad to know someone else who didn't just get a perfect set of twins in one week. hee hee! I will email you with some questions I have about yours.  Thanks for checking out my blog!
I feel like I still have that puffiness in the armpit, too!  I was four weeks on Thursday and I'm just like you girls.  They're taking their sweet time to d&f!  I'm also glad it's not just me. :)

1 month - Post Op

Doc said everything looks good. They are softening up, still riding a little high, the right being higher than the left. I still need to continue to wear the torture device (the strap) until they drop more. I still have a significant amount of fluid (seroma) around the implant but it looks normal for me being 4 weeks and has gone down since last week. He instructed me to massage, massage, massage & stretch, stretch, stretch.

Okay so that's what doc says...here are some physical changes I've noticed.

1.) PAIN? Finally!!! Decreased pain & discomfort...man it was a hell-of a-four-weeks!!! I think I'm finally on the downward slop! Phew!!
2.) MEDS? I'm not taking ANY meds anymore...not even ibuprofen. Yay!!
3.) THE TORTURE DEVICE? (the strap). It isn't as painful anymore. I have more pressure on my right boob, I think because it's sitting higher and the band wants to push it down. I still feel pressure on my side boobage...hope that goes away soon cause that's annoying!
4.) IMPLANT POSITION? I can leave the band off for a whole 10 mins now and have the implants stay down...after about 10 minutes muscle memory kicks in again and they try to creep back up...but we are making progress!!! So tempting but I'll keep wearing the damn strap until those puppies remember to stay down.
5.) SLEEP POSITIONS? I can sleep on my side for about 2-3 hrs before I have to switch back on my back. Oh joy the little things!! Progress!!
6.) SKIN? Still have that sunburnt or boobs rubbed against a cheese grater feeling on my right boob (side boobage). Hurts less tho.
7.) NIPPLE SENSITIVITY? I'm still very sensitive but I no longer want to kill anyone for bumping into me or hugging me lol!
8.) DRIVING?? Driving a car is MUCH better. I still drive with my elbows closer to my waist and it's still uncomfortable to parallel park but better.

I'm still taking things easy...the house is a mess...I've learned to control my OCD nature and not clean up everything all the time for the sake of my recovery...I'm still not doing laundry or dishes, and still not picking anything up heavier than a bag of sugar or using my arms to push or pull.

It's been a rough 4 weeks in terms of discomfort & pain...I'm glad it finally seems like my level of discomfort has gotten better and I'm coming down from the "peak". Everyday seems to be a little better. The twins seem to be getting better looking everyday, although I've got to give some extra TLC to my problem child, my right boob. It's still higher and not as soft as the left one. In the morning I often mistake my right one for a rock rather than silicone...damn righty!

One day at a time. Easy does it.

I'll post pics this evening!
I can relate to your experience! No bed of roses, but improving daily. I am staying positive and certain that it will all be worth it in the end!
Yeah this has been a heck of a four weeks so far.  Definitely no bed of roses.  Thanks for the support!
Insightful update, SB! Baby steps, indeed...  Glad you're feeling better!

1 month & 2 days - Rant: Snoopy Boobs

Quick rant...okay so its getting cold here and I swear every time I get a little chilly, my stubborn little boobies will crawl right back up in my neck. Having to still go braless doesn't help either with the cold. OMG it's sooo annoying!!! I mean really guys?!? I thought we were doing so well?! Have we not turned the corner??? SO I get inside immediate put on a heating pad or jump in the hot tub to try to get them relax and settle back in their new home. Well...today I noticed that the unflattering "snoopy profile" has returned...still riding HIGH. Dang it! LOL! #frustrating
#wintersucks ;-)
Lol agreed!!!
Oh man, shivering and goosebumps are the worst. Are we stuck with that forever or is it just a recovery thing? I'm glad to hear the nipple sensitivity is going down a bit though. My nipples are driving me crazy today (pmsing though).

1 month 10 days - there is light at the end of the tunnel

Quick update dolls! I'm past the point pain. Thank goodness!!! Very minimal discomfort. The girls are dropping nicely, they are really soft and squishy now. My right was a little harder than my left but now they feel the same. I've been giving that one extra TLC. I've been doing three massages a day and stretching three times a day.

I'm still not wearing a bra and still wearing the band but the discomfort of the band hasn't been as bad since they've dropped some. Thank goodness! I don't see my PS for 3 more weeks so hopefully I'll have some more improvement and he will tell me to ditch the strap and I can FINALLY go bra shopping!!! Oh and I'm sleeping on my side now!!! No discomfort or morning boob on the morning!! Soooooo happy because I'm a side sleeper all day!!!

One more week and then I can go to the gym!!! Yesssssss! My butt has been looking deflated since this whole ordeal. I'll be happy to get back in the gym and get the rest of my body back.
Great results!!! Glad it doing well.
Thank you Ray! It's been a journey. I'm just glad I've finally turned the corner. Looks like you are doing very well yourself. :) glad to see you healing well
It's fantastic that you finally dropped! Seems like everyone drops at a different rate. Hope your recovery continues to go smoothly, you look amazing!

Day 1 of the Gym! Whoo hoo

It's the little things you take for granted when you are able to do them all them time, like going to the gym. After having to take 6 weeks off and losing a lot of muscle mass, I swear I will NEVER complain about going to the gym every again. It was SOoooo nice going back to the gym today for the first time. My legs and butt are looking just sad, and it will be nice to get them back into some kind of shape.

I took it easy today since it's only day one of the gym. I just did 40 minutes of the elliptical machine without using the arms...didn't want to stress the girls out with that back and forth push and pull motion. Then I did abs with the ab ball, a few different variations and some wall squats. A nice, easy 1 hour workout, not too much, and not too little. The girls did fine, no pain or discomfort, nada!

Since I still have to wear the strap I wore my sports bra, then a tank top, then the strap, and then another fitted gym shirt on top. I was trying to figure out how I was going to wear the strap and not get it all sweaty. This seemed to work pretty well today so I think that's what I am going to do.

Okay now it's off to a epson salt bath with a glass of wine and some relaxing music. Ah! Today was a GREAT day!
So happy to hear recovery is going well! I am anxious about the down time as well and am really hoping after the 6 weeks off my pony won't give me too much trouble when I get to ride him again. Lol.
That would have been so tough when I had my horse... Good luck! You really should be fine at 6 weeks, though. Maybe you can lunge him if he doesn't pull?? Just wear a good sports bra when you ride!
What kind of horse did you have and what style did you ride?? I am definitely going to test the waters and see what I can do with him, he's a pretty chill boy. I'll save that for around the 2 week mark, though. You could always do some riding to get your butt & thighs toned up again. ;-)

Quick update pic - Keep Dropping Girls!

Quick update pic. Gym is going well. I still haven't been brave enough to do upper body yet but I'm doing everything else. We still have a ways to go but looks wise I think my boons are light years away from day 1! Keep dropping girls!!!

Quick update pic

I have no idea why my pic didn't post.
Fabulous advice! They look great:)
Thank you!!
So beautiful!! Congrats on the lovely dropping!

2 Month Post Op Appt - Guess who can ditch the strap finally???? :)

I had my two month post op appointment today and everything went GREAT! I got the best news ever. Dr. M said I could ditch the torture device...aka the strap. YESSS!!! (*doing the cabbage patch). Oh this is what I've been waiting for!!!! I HATE that thing!!! Okay let me not celebrate too soon...he said to still wear it at night but during the day I am FREE FROM BONDAGE!!! Finally I can go bra shopping!! YAY!!!

Everything looks good, the girls are sitting where they are supposed to, I still have a little fluid on top but it has been decreasing on its own and he said its fine. They are bouncy, soft, squishy...great!

Size. My PS measured me today since I haven't been fitted for a new bra yet. Turns out I am a 32DDD or a 34DD. Vickie Secrets was having a GREAT sale today (buy one get one 50% off) so you know exactly where I went after my appointment...yup! Vickies!!!! :) How exciting...I've been waiting for this day.

Surprisingly Vickie's did have 32DDD but unfortunately I was spilling over the top. Ew! So I opted not to go with that size. I also tried on 34DD and 36D. The 36D was really comfy but I felt like it was a little wide for my back seeing as though I'm really supposed to be wearing a 32, so I went with the 34DD which was nice. Depending on the bra I had a little spillage on the top but I found a few good ones that fit well and looked nice. (See pics). I will say though, it appears the bigger you go in size the uglier the bras seem to get...is it just me??? The first few I tried on looked hideous!!! I swear they looked like my grandmother's playtex bra with the thick straps. LOL! Gross. I felt like I had grannie panties on my chest!!! Entirely too much material...so glad I found a few cute ones and thank goodness for the sale because we all know bras are EXPENSIVE!!!!

I am so glad that my PS talked me out of paying attention to the cup size and talked me into paying more attention to how the sizers looked on my frame when I tried them on. In the beginning I was stuck on being a C to a full D because of how I thought that size looked on other people. I am glad I made the decision based on how the sizers looked on MY frame, so I have to say I am more than pleased I went with the size I did. I finally feel proportionate on the top and the bottom now. My advice to anyone else who is thinking about getting it done is to forget the cup size and try on the sizers and pick a size that looks good on your frame. A C or D cup on one person could look totally different on someone else.

Other updates...honestly I feel pretty much close to normal. No pain, sleeping on my side, I'm still massaging, and going to the gym. Life is good now that I can wear a bra again without the strap. (Smile). YAY!!!!! (*dancing)
Looking great. Question about the sports bra…. What did your PS say about trading in your surgical bra for a sports bra?
I never had a surgical bra to begin with. I only had the strap, so I'm sorry but I can't comment on a sports bra vs a surgical bra.
Such a great update, gorgeous!! So happy for you.

2 month post op pic

Just a quick update pic...

Glad you finally got to ditch the torture device. And, happy to hear you're holding off on upper body work outs. You wouldn't want to damage your amazing investment! ;) BTW, you look great in your recent photo!

Thank you Beth!
I'm exactly 2 months postop too but I wish my boobs were dropped as much as yours are! Of course, my PS didnt make me buy or where a strap after surgery- he suggests to let them fall into place naturally and by doing a little bit of massages to help them.. maybe that's why mine are taking so long to fall into place? Anyways, just thought I'd let you know that your tatas are looking so good :)

Progress Collage - oh my how far we've come

I thought I'd include a progress collage because I know it can be frustrating at times waiting for your boobs to drop and turn into a shape that resembles your wish boobs. The first week I kept thinking, "Oh no...what did I do to myself!", and now two months later I'm happier than I've ever been. I can't WAIT for month three because to me they look awesome right now, so in another month I'll be over the moon with my progress. Playing dress up has never been so much fun. My clothes fit so much better and I finally feel proportionate and like a beautiful woman!! I love it!

Front top to bottom.
1. Pre BA
2. 7 days PO
3. 1 month PO
4. 2 month PO
There settling very nicely! Happy Holidays
Happy Holiday lady!!! Thank you!
Thank you!!!

Quick Update - Feeling like Wonder Woman!! Happy Holidays!!

Just a quick update. I am almost three months and the girls are continuing to project more and round out. They are sitting in their pockets nicely and I must say I feel pretty normal. I am doing everything I use to before...they move around nicely just like real boobs, they are really squishy and soft. They bounce around just like real boobs and when I am laying on my side or back fall just like real boobs, which is what I wanted...the natural look...not the porn star look. My right was my problem child for some time and then it switched to my left and now they are both behaving themselves and looking very nice. I am still massaging them and treating my scars and I have zero pain or discomfort. Reading some of my first few posts I never thought that I would get here...OMG! LOL! I feel like Wonder Woman, I am back to my old self and my clothes finally fit proportionate to the rest of me. Being a woman was never so much fun. After my 3 month post op I will post some more pictures. Happy Healing everyone!
Your pics and posts have been immensely helpful...thank you so much!
I'm glad they could help!! :)
Hi Sleeping Beauty, I like your review, your results and I thin I would like the doctor too. I'm from maryland and I'm having such a hard time finding a good surgeon, stupid me I rushed and booked surgery with the first surgeon I went with, lost $300 but I guess better be safe than sorry. I will call Dr. Markmann first thing in the morning. What's does your total of $6200 include?

3 month update - I FEEL AMAZING!

OMG I love buying clothes now. I won't make this long. I just wanted to post a quick 3 mth update. The girls are great. Sitting perky and boy do they make my clothes look so much better!! AMAZING!! They feel normal except for the fact that since I went under the muscle it's a little weird feeling to flex my pecs and see them move. Lol! It's minimal but noticeable to me since before my chest didn't move at all!!!! Lol! Knowing this now I'd still prefer to go under the muscle if I had to do it over again. I'm over the moon happy with my results. It's amazing what feeling proportionate can do for your confidence.
Having BA with Dr. Markmann on Wednesday. Thank you because you helped me to find him :)
Awesome!!! I'm so excited for you. I'll be checking your blog to see how your progress is coming along.
Thanks so much!! You give me HOPE! :) Looking good, girlfriend!!! Keep posting!

Before and after

Okay ladies, this will be my last update for a while. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who followed me on my journey and gave me great advice and encouragement along the way. The best advice I could give someone else who is considering this is do your homework. Surgery is a serious deal and breast augmentation should be view with the same seriousness with research as you'd do for heart surgery. It's your body and you only get one of those. Pick a great CERTIFIED surgeon, that makes a world of difference. I was more than over the moon with my doctor. Thanks for all the support! Check out my before and after....AMAZING. Tootles!
What a gorgeous success story! Thanks for sharing and I'll look forward to hearing how things are going several months down the road.
Thank you honey, your review has been my booby manual :)
I'm glad I could help. Lol I love the booby manual comment.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I visited a few doctors before choosing the right one and hands down Dr. Markmann was the best. I wanted someone who not only had a great bedside manner but also someone who had the surgical skill of an artist and Dr. Markmann was it. Getting breast implants is a very personal decision and Dr. Markmann made me feel more than comfortable. Because I was so worried about the safety of silicon leaking in my body he actually cut one open for me and let me feel and see how they look on the inside and made me feel at ease. They are highly cohesive and don't run, much safer than the old kind. I love that he spent so much time with me, I didn't feel rushed at all. I honestly felt like I was his only patient. My first consultation was 1 1/2 hours long and I didn't feel like I was being rushed out of the office at all. The consultation was over when he felt as though all of my questions and concerns were answered. The staff there was amazing. Amy, one of the patient coordinators, was polite and very personal with me She called me several times to make sure I was okay, if I had any questions, give me updates, etc. I was even happier that Dr. Markmann gave me his cell phone number and instructed me to call him if I had any questions at all before or after surgery, at anytime. It's nice to know if something did concern me, I wasn't limited to office hours to ask a question about my health and well-being. I am very very happy with Dr. Markmann and his staff. One thing I do have to note is that I like doctors who are honest and realistic when it comes to answering my questions. Dr. Markmann was very truthful and realistic in terms of the amount of pain I'd feel and what I could expect. Another doctor told me I'd be able to workout the day after surgery and that I shouldn't feel any pain at all. He also said I'd be able to sleep on my stomach. WTF!! It's common sense since it's surgery, so that wasn't realistic. I'm thankful to have found an honest plastic surgeon who gave me realistic expectations and one who is a perfectionist. He truly is an artist when it comes to body reconstruction, breast augmentations and a variety of procedures. The best plastic surgeons are those who view cosmetic surgery as an art form and not just a business. Dr. Markmann is the Picasso of plastic surgery.