46 Years Old and Finally I May Have Some Booty!!! - Ellicott City, MD

I have been reading numerous reviews and I have...

I have been reading numerous reviews and I have finally got the nerve to get a consultation done. I am choosing Dr. Markmann. Has anyone gone to him recently? I like the fact that he does his procedures in the hospital and keeps you overnight versus sending you home. Not gonna lie, I want it done, but I am also scared.

So Undecided!!

You know at first I was sooo adamant that I knew who my surgeon was going to be. I just knew it. Then I see Dr. Schulman's results and I am totally blown away. He is a great surgeon as well. I live in Delaware so, I really want to find someone a lil close to home. I get sooo sick when flying, so I know that is out of the question. But I have my consult with Markmann next month, mad that I had to reschedule due to the snow we had a couple weeks ago!! If I didn't have issues flying, and had the nerve to go to the Dominican Republic, I really would go with Dr. Baez, she seems like she really cares for your health overall. Well I guess I will have my answers once I finally meet with Markmann and I am doing a phone consult with Schulman!! Those are my 2 choices for doctors. I am just hoping it all goes well!!

Another Death in the Dominican Feb 19th!!

Here is the link!! So sad!!! http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/cheap-plastic-surgery-kills-bronx-woman-article-1.1741120

Consult with Markmann

My consultation with Markmann went great!! He answered all my questions and was just so patient and kind. My main question got answered as to why his surgery was for 6 hours and some surgeons are only for 3 hours. My understanding was that during the 3 hour procedure, there is no way you are getting live cells, they are doing lipo to fast, and that kills the cells. It takes time to purify the fat so the cells can live. Makes sense to me anyway!! I really don't feel his price is bad, being that part of the money is paid directly to the hospital where he keeps you overnight!!! But all in all everything went great and he spent and good amount of time with me. I am going to have a mini tummy tuck done with my procedure. Now I have to quit smoking so I can seriously book this surgery!! I just don't think I can go wrong with Dr. Markmann, he is really talented!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Did you get it done? If so, congrats!!! :)
Good luck!
You cannot go wrong with Dr. Markmann. He is phenomenal!! He did my revision and I can’t even believe how he made my body look and I hardly had any fat for bbl and he still did an amazing job! I would NEVER let anyone else touch me. Best of luck to you on your amazing journey.
Hey Tricia, I responded to yur mail..how did yur consult go with Dr. M? He is truly amazing..Schulman is good to, I had a consult with him a few years ago, however he has improved tremendously since I consulted with him...so either one I don't think you can go wrong...I'm not sure if with Dr. Schulman you stay in the hospital overnight...and trust me, idk what the hell I would have done if I didn't stay overnight, it is soooo needed..yur basically handicapped after surgery.
Hey!! Yes, I finally had my consult with Markmann. It went very well!! I sent you an email. I'm loving the hospital stay!
I am in the Philadelphia area and am scheduled with dr.dimario. lookup him or dr.gabay both in philly and close to delaware
Best wishes on your journey!
Congrats on your new journey. It's can become overwhelming and confusing at times. I think that all u have to do is pray, research and ask a lot of questions. Everyone on here is really nice and informative. Good luck. Can't wait to see who you decide wi be ur PS
congrats on your journey
Congratulations. Girl this such I great decision I made for myself and I'm sure u'll love ur results. I know I love mine Dr. Schulman exceeded my expectations and I'm only one week post op
Yes, I been following your journey, you look great!! I am thinking about doing a consult with him as well!!
Welcome to rs. That's a pricey quote is a lot included in this?
Congrats and good luck what all do you get for 17,000
Good luck
good luck to you .. gotta put those b4 and after pick when you get a chance..