Negligent Orthodontist - Ellicott City, MD

Spent just as much as most others for 1 year's...

Spent just as much as most others for 1 year's worth of braces, and my top teeth turned out kinda okay but the results are definitely not what I was expecting. Refer to the photo and notice how my bottom teeth still have gaps even though I had braces for a year. My orthodontist does not care at all once you make your last payment for the braces, and she didn't think I would need a retainer for my bottom teeth..
I'm sorry you've had such a negative experience.  Do you have pictures from pre-treatment and just post-treatment to see how much your bottom teeth have changed?  Also, how long did it take for your teeth to move after treatment?

Do you have any plans to pursue orthodontic work elsewhere or modify your results in some other way?  If you wanted to get some advice from doctors, our doctors' Q&A is a great resource as well.  You can ask a question using this link.  Be sure to include photographs that describe all of your concerns.  It is not unusual for orthodontic work to take more than a year in some cases.

I hope everything is resolved to your satisfaction.
Dr. Shahla Radfar

Horrible. She only cares you when you're making your payments for the braces, once you make your last payment she stops expending effort and answering your questions, she just dismisses them as crazy talk. She also gave me a permanent retainer for my bottom teeth, but once it broke she literally said "I don't think you need a retainer for your bottom teeth" so I believed her and now my bottom teeth are atrocious (see photo), even after $4000 worth of bracework. Can I still get more treatment (for my bottom teeth) from her? It's all her fault that my bottom teeth shifted back, the only mistake I made was trusting her opinion.