Negligent Orthodontist - Ellicott City, MD

Spent just as much as most others for 1 year's...

Spent just as much as most others for 1 year's worth of braces, and my top teeth turned out kinda okay but the results are definitely not what I was expecting. Refer to the photo and notice how my bottom teeth still have gaps even though I had braces for a year. My orthodontist does not care at all once you make your last payment for the braces, and she didn't think I would need a retainer for my bottom teeth..
Dr. Shahla Radfar

Horrible. She only cares you when you're making your payments for the braces, once you make your last payment she stops expending effort and answering your questions, she just dismisses them as crazy talk. She also gave me a permanent retainer for my bottom teeth, but once it broke she literally said "I don't think you need a retainer for your bottom teeth" so I believed her and now my bottom teeth are atrocious (see photo), even after $4000 worth of bracework. Can I still get more treatment (for my bottom teeth) from her? It's all her fault that my bottom teeth shifted back, the only mistake I made was trusting her opinion.