run far away - Ellicott City, MD

I had scars from previous acne, with little to no...

I had scars from previous acne, with little to no pimples on my face. Dr Natasha Sandy, advised that I go through a set of Chemical Peel, which involved 3 peels in all. She also prescribed multiple topical products including antibiotics. One thing she kept promising was that after each peel, I will see some kind of improvement. After 3 Jessner peels, my face became worse than it was before I first visited her. I understand that after a peel, one's face may form white heads, however mine was beyond normal. White heads lingered for months, after which they all formed into black heads. I complained to Dr Natasha Sandy, and all I received was excuses from her. She prescribed multiple topical products, which only made my face WORSE. About 3 months after my 3 sets of Jessner Peel, she recommended a stronger peel. As a result of the outcome experienced weeks after this peel, I finally mustered the courage to stop visiting her practice and look for another dermatologist.

I really cannot put a finger on what went wrong, but this Doctor completely destroyed my face. I now have BLACK scars on all parts of my face, especially my chin area. Not only do I have spots, I have a combination of regular acne and multiple boil-type acnes. Stubborn white heads both small and large ones are now all over my face. NOTE: I NEVER HAD THESE BEFORE. All I had were scars/spots.
Columbia Dermatologist

Dr Natasha Sandy is an impatient unprofessional doctor. If you want to feel rushed and treated with disrespect, go ahead and make use of her services. Not only will you feel cheated, your facial situation will definitely worsen. Not to mention her staff is also as unprofessional as she is. She acts nice, but they both "plot coups in the back office". Dr Sandy ruined my face after prescribing multiple products that never worked. Only if she was patient enough to listen to my reaction to the products she prescribed, maybe things would have been better. I am now seeing another dermatologist to correct the damage she caused.

Sue her

Thanks you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the community, so sorry that your treatment was not successful for you.