New Me - the Second Time Around

I had the same surgery, Brazillan Butt and Lipo,...

I had the same surgery, Brazillan Butt and Lipo, in 2007. The first experience I was mildly happy until I saw my results after Dr. M. This how I shoud have looked the first time around.

Definitely pick a doctor that has years of experience. My Dr. is truely an expert in his field.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

He is very informative and knowledgable. He gives you the best expectations. He's been doing this for 12 years.

I really like Dr.Markmann work ;-)
Update?
I will upload some pics soon, but they will be from my bathroom mirror...lol! So you will see the tattoos!
Yes, I still have a round butt. It's actually bigger snce I've gained weight. But most females think it's weird that at my age I have such a round butt, but they don't know about the surgery. I will try to upload some photos, but it will be from my cell phone. You can also ask Dr. Markmann if you can speak with me. They have asked me to speak to several pts prior to their surgery.
hey 2273 as of today are u still happy with your results? did you lose any fat in your butt?can you post current pics? i have a consultations with dr m in july any advice?
did you get any lumping or dimpling after the lipo?
Yes, that's who I went to. I told them it was ok to post the pics. Nothing suspicious about them.
Umm, aren't these pics from Dr. Markmann's website? Suspicious...
Mystique1 you've got it girl! Otherwise why would not she update with new photos ? LOL Scammer
This is not a scam dear. I will post new pics tonight when I get home. Dr. Markmann is phenomenal. And the reason I paid twice the price that Mystique1 quated is because you have topay for the other surgeries to harvest the fat otherwise it was the same price.

Thanks for letting us know about the photos. We've added them to your review. You look great, btw! :)

I find it interesting that it's listed on this page that the average cost of this procedure is $7900. However, 2273anon paid more than twice that. I hope all the grafting stayed in place for that price!
You have to add in hospital cost which insurance doesn't pay for. So the total includes a third to hospital and there are actually 2 procedures needed for the brazilian. you have to have lipo in order to harvest the fat for the fat grafting. Fat gratfing is roughly $8,000.
Can you please tell everyone here what dr Markmanns post op instructions are so we can compare with other docs.
I wasn't able to sit for 2 wks. Third week I was able to sit for 15 mins, then 30 mins the next day and so on. There is also a list of supplements that should be taken for different cell and tissue repair. If you want the list you will have to schedule surgery.
I just had a BBL a week ago and I didn't get any supplements for cell and tissue repair:-(
2273annon, how much of the fat is sustained after the first surgery in 2007? i am very interested to know that. thanks.
I would say none. If you see my before and after shots you wouldn't know the difference. The instructions post surgery was much different between the 2 doctors. The second obviously is more knowledgable.
at first did the results look good and im assuming the results went away? did it take awhile?
I cannot find any pics.How would I look for them?

Hi hop -- there aren't any pics posted on this review but you can check out other BBL photos here: Brazilian Butt Lift photos

no .....not that I see.Where do i look?
I thoght they were up.
do you have before and after pics?
hey,I am considering dr. m! Do you have before and after pics?