Coolsculpting on Inner Thighs - Elk Grove, CA

The end results will be determined in October,...

The end results will be determined in October, this was a four hour procedure, two areas on both inner thighs for an hour each, I read a book and watched TV :) There is no pain, just a vacumming sensation on the area treated. Measurements and pictures taken, have an update soon. I'm 5'5" and 104 lbs and walk 6 miles a day, my thighs are ok, however, they needed a little touch up without going under the knife.

Coolsculpting on Inner Thighs - Elk Grove, CA

The end results will be determined in October, this was a four hour procedure, two areas on both inner thighs for an hour each, I read a book and watched TV :) There is no pain, just a vacumming sensation on the area treated. Measurements and pictures taken, have an update soon. I'm 5'5" and 104 lbs and walk 6 miles a day, my thighs are ok, however, they needed a little touch up, without going under the knife. It's only been one day and I could see a difference :)
Dr. Mahmoud Khattab

Elk Grove Medical Spa is the BEST! Dr. Mahmoud Khattab s patience and demeanor are exceptional and the staff are very personable.. I m so excited to have found my new BPF = Best Physician Forever, I wish I found Dr. Khattab sooner, after wasting $3,000, with Laser & Skin Surgery Center of Northern California, it s a novelty to find a Doctor with INTERGRETY =)))