20 Years Old, Nose Job and my Ears Pinned Back – London, UK

I recently had surgery with Mr Hassan from Elite...

I recently had surgery with Mr Hassan from Elite Surgical.

From the moment I met Mr Hassan and his team, the were friendly, helpful and the thing I liked about them the most is from day one no-one was pushing me to do anything. I think its a good sign of a good surgeon when you are contacting them rather than the other way round. Mr Hassan puts you at ease - apart from his impressive medical training in America - he makes sure he is doing what you want done and talks you through step by step.

Having my nose and ears done did not seem daunting to me and even when I got to the hospital, Mr Hassan put me at ease, told me I wouldn't wake up in pain and in the morning I went under aesthetic. I woke up and after the aesthetic wore off I wasn't in any pain. I had a week until my bandages were off and all week I was in no pain and now I am 1 week post surgery and I'm still in no pain.

When I was having my bandages off, the nurse commented on the attention to detail of Mr Hassan's stitching. It was so discrete and hidden. After you have you bandages off, of course you worry and of course you are swollen. (I had my op a week ago) But I contacted Mr Hassan's team who were helpful and understanding. Mr Hassan rang to put my mind at ease that morning, and reassured me and answered any question I had.

I am over the moon with my ears and nose. My nose is now straight, I had the bump taken out and reshaped and I am so excited for the swelling to settle down so I can begin to see the end result.

I would say it was 100% worth it and I have faith in Mr Hassan and I know once my nose settles down it will be exactly what I asked for and my dream nose.

The new confidence I will have will be down to Mr Hassan, so thank you so much!!

I have attached a picture of my nose 1 week PO and I am back in work